test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

STUPID SWIRLY PORTALS ! FIX THEM ALREADY

geekguy79geekguy79 Member Posts: 209 Arc User
I know its Subspace Vortex that causes them, but I thought maybe my loud post title would actually get a dev to read this.

These things have been broken since the power came out. I don't even care about the other problems with it, because I don't use it, but I've reallyy grown to hate these damn things all over the Dyson sphere and never despawning, ever.

It occurs to me, that theres a new space battlezone coming in the next season so it was announced too, and if these things aren't fixed, that bz is going to be covered in these stupid things too.

These around the Wasteland watchtower in Contested Space have been there for DAYS. I don't care if they don't damage me and aren't any threat to me, I'd actually like to shoot some enemys, not just watch entire Voth tower groups get obliterated in seconds from these portals that never go away. This NEEDS fixing ALREADY. Just make them expire after a few minutes period no matter what, how hard is to really fix.

Stupid_Portals.jpg

Comments

• Options
    odinforever20000odinforever20000 Member Posts: 1,849 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Nice placement. (The Vortex's)
    That ability could use a better countdown timer too

The_Science_Channel_Signature_Gen_2_-_Jacobs_xSmall.png

Rouge Sto Wiki Editor.

• Options
    kthangkthang Member Posts: 172 Arc User
    As far as I can tell this yet another issue that was reported back in May as well. Well, at least we get another season soon with lots of stuff and probably new ships and items...... yay.
  • Options
    rmy1081rmy1081 Member Posts: 2,840 Arc User
    It's really annoying because they kill all the spawns in the Voth space battlezone before one can even get there.

I'm sure one can just sit afk and rake in all the exp from that.
  • Options
    geekguy79geekguy79 Member Posts: 209 Arc User
    ......bump