test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Benzite BOFFs

khregkhreg Member Posts: 379 Arc User
Any rumors or whatnot of getting Benzites as bridge officers at some point?

Comments

• Options
    flash525flash525 Member Posts: 5,441 Arc User
    Hah! Never? The Benzite Bridge Officer has been missing since the game launched all those years ago. I suspect, in this timeline (which isn't truly prime) Nero came back in the Narada and mistook the Benzite homeworld for Vulcan, and as such the Benzite are an endangered species - that's why there's so few of them around.

In all seriousness though, this concern/request has been brought up countless times, and has gone ignored each time. Don't expect to see Benzite Bridge Officers anytime soon.
    attachment.php?attachmentid=42556&d=1518094222
  • Options
    Thanks Flash.

Figured there was no news on this, but I thought I'd ask anyway.
  • Options
    dakkalvar1dakkalvar1 Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    Benzites were banned from Bridge Duty after that one numbnuts scanned a Klingon Ship nearly causing the Enterprise to be destoryed....
  • Options
    dakkalvar1 wrote: »
    Benzites were banned from Bridge Duty after that one numbnuts scanned a Klingon Ship nearly causing the Enterprise to be destoryed....

:D

Mendon! I knew it had something to do with that effin dope!

• Options
    edited September 2015
    <Deleted>

Thought I spotted a Benzite BOFF. Doh!

• Options
    xayssxayss Member Posts: 391 Arc User
    just doit like some race kidnaped alien and turn in to benzite i do that =) all my boff are benzites
    nexus.jpg

• Options
    lianthelialianthelia Member Posts: 7,825 Arc User
    Maybe it's as simple as not many enlist in Starfleet? I mean we saw what...2 or 3 on the shows? :p
  • Options
    johnnymo1johnnymo1 Member Posts: 697 Arc User
    There aren't many in star fleet, so even if there were some added they should be either an ultra rare with some cool trait, or a rewqard for a mission like some of the other special bridge officers
  • Options
    ssbn655ssbn655 Member Posts: 1,894 Arc User
    GAG I wish that whole race would get space herpes and die!