test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Issues - Sheshar Carrier Pets

wbaker256#3172 wbaker256 Member Posts: 289 Arc User
edited January 2015 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I am not sure if anyone else has noticed this, but there seem to be several issues with the Sheshar's Oschu Shuttle and Qulash Frigate hangar pets.

Both pet types seem to have issues docking with the Sheshar itself. It either takes them a long time to do so, or they just don't do it at all. Both pets also seem to be rather slow to react to command changes, and have difficulty keeping pace with the Sheshar itself; There have been instances where I've started attacking enemies, and the Frigates/Shuttles are lingering way behind at the site of the last battle, trying to catch up with me at half impulse.

Additionally, both pets seem to passively gain ranks out of combat. Not entirely sure if this is a bug or not, but I've never witnessed this with other hangar pets. Feel free to correct me otherwise :)

Lastly, this is something of a minor cosmetic issue, but the icon for both pets on the target info panel shows the Federation symbol instead of the Elachi symbol.
@MGoblin256

"[GARBLED ELECTRONIC NOISES]"
- Thot Gar - Commanding Officer of the Braaktak Kaan
Post edited by wbaker256#3172 on

Comments

• Options
    unsacredgraveunsacredgrave Member Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    yes I have noticed the exact same problems.

the pets - goulash frigate, shuttle, assault craft - are totally bugged. And I doubt they will ever be fixed...
  • Options
    smokeybacon90smokeybacon90 Member Posts: 2,252 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    This is not unique to the Sheshar. Mobulais are also now extremely slow, never use full impulse, and take a very long time to dock to the carrier.

"But TRIBBLE the broken pet AI, let's nerf their hull and damage even more" ~Geko.
    EnYn9p9.jpg
  • Options
    atomicbeeatomicbee Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Hello, like many others, I have the same problem here.

Those pets are really useless in the current state. Please fix it ! Don't let this problem be forgotten please... Currently, I am not angry, I'm just infinitely sad and disappointed...

:(