test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Unable to buy zen

So Cryptic whats with not being able to buy zen, you, arc & paypal fallen out or is it just more bugs.

Comments

• sentinel64sentinel64 Member Posts: 901 Arc User
    So Cryptic whats with not being able to buy zen, you, arc & paypal fallen out or is it just more bugs.
    If you are using Windows 10 with Windows Edge browser, then the problem is compatibility btw the browser and the zen page. Best use Mozilla Firefox (or other non Microsoft browsers) until Cryptic/PWE gets their site straight.
  • lorelei5lorelei5 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    I'm using Mozilla on Windows 10 and I keep getting caught in an endless loop of 'Website can't be found' after waiting forever for a purchase to go through. Any help would be great.
  • emphatic83emphatic83 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    I have tried on Chrome, Firefox and Edge, its not the browser its their terrible website.
  • giannicampanellagiannicampanella Member Posts: 424 Arc User
    On Chrome, Win10. Havent been able to give Cryptic $ for some time. I get what looks like a brief red error box, but devoid of text. Then I get knocked back to the payment screen. Every time. Sad. No Zen for me, no $ for you.
    Greenbird
  • wiggiw00wiggiw00 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    im having the same problem im using win10 and tring to purchase with no joy through bank and even tried paypal but still nothing any updates on when their doing their bits to update for us to buy ???
  • kthangkthang Member Posts: 172 Arc User
    Same here, Firefox latest, Windows 7. When going to checkout the circle spins and spins and nothing happens.
  • titanparadisetitanparadise Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Yup, same for me, Chrome, Windows 8. I want some Zen :(
  • kthangkthang Member Posts: 172 Arc User

Try the Skrill option, that worked for me. The regular CC-option does not.
  • usscapitalusscapital Member Posts: 985 Arc User
    kthang wrote: »

Try the Skrill option, that worked for me. The regular CC-option does not.

thanks for this info , this worked for me :)
    NERF NERF NERF ONLINE

DELTA PRICE RISING
  • archangelxomegaarchangelxomega Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    i tried firefox, i tried chrome,

star trek online is available in the "charge" section to buy zen

but everytime i log into the website the "star trek online" selection for charge just disappears! wtf?