test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tailor Bugged

jeremyhicks08jeremyhicks08 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
Ever since today, I find myself unable to alter my character's appearance via the tailor npc. Every attempt results in my character's eyes disappearing both from the sockets as well as the editing features, all the premade head options switch to the Khan hood, and the uniform pants say on tight. Does this w. all my outfits as well as all the boffs. Tried both restarting the client and force verify the files to no avail.

Comments

• inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,318 Arc User
    Try switching to the Uniform tab and use the selector at the top-right to change the uniform category.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • jeremyhicks08jeremyhicks08 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    I can't do that with the primary one, and nothing changes with the other outfits.
  • mckurland91mckurland91 Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    You at Arc had better fix this, or you might find out what hurt really means.
    This is a Priority 1 Red Alert! Get your butts in gear, Arc! This is not a drill!
    I just did a second verify and even cleared the caches. This is absolutely a creepy annoyance that needs to be fixed asap11779782_854669841253069_1947180602953951608_o.jpg
    10986690_854669817919738_2632871251575762744_o.jpg
    If you can't or won't fix this glitch, you might find yourselves on the receiving end of a Klingon torpedo barrage.
  • tarran62tarran62 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    I posted here, even submitted a ticket on it to support.

http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1198279/boff-costume-bug

I've submitted at least three bug reports myself and am now in the process of reinstalling the client due to at a loss of anything else to attempt.
  • starwendstarwend Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    I am having the same issue on my Fed toon only. I submitted a ticket on it and oddly i go to check it and there is no ticket to check -.- my issue is exactly like jeremyhicks08's screenshots. nothing i tried even reinstalling has corrected this. tis a sad day for my toon...
  • hartzillahartzilla Member Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    It seems to only be affecting Vulcans as my Vulcan Boff can't be put back in a regular Odessey Uniform.
    hartzilla wrote: »
    It seems to only be affecting Vulcans as my Vulcan Boff can't be put back in a regular Odessey Uniform.

Good to know, thanks.

• denaliprimedenaliprime Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    My Vulcan character can't equip the Iconian rep costume that I earned today. Is everyone else that's having a problem related to a Vulcan in some way or another?
  • thlaylierahthlaylierah Member Posts: 2,985 Arc User
    Wow what a mess.

They better put some QA on Danger Money and fix all the problems the last "fix" created.
  • atharun18999atharun18999 Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    Having the exact same problem
  • devvickdevvick Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    Also have this problem! Only with male Fed Characters. Bridge Officers aren't a problem. Romulans also not. as same Vulcan female Character -- No Problem...
    was opening a ticket. The Answer was: It's a bug. Have to wait..... :s:/
  • frtoasterfrtoaster Member Posts: 3,352 Arc User
    The bug seems to be limited to Vulcan males. For more reports of the same issue, see the thread below.

http://perfectworld.vanillaforums.com/discussion/1198123/male-vulcan-bridge-officer-missing-all-head-options
    Waiting for a programmer ...
    qVpg1km.png
  • jonsillsjonsills Member Posts: 10,434 Arc User
    Rear Admiral Tarvek really wants to upgrade his tabs from Lower Half to Upper Half. He's not going to pitch a bit about it - that's not the Vulcan way - but this whole "armored pants and creepy empty eyesockets" thing isn't to his taste.
    Lorna-Wing-sig.png
  • hartzillahartzilla Member Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    jonsills wrote: »
    Rear Admiral Tarvek really wants to upgrade his tabs from Lower Half to Upper Half. He's not going to pitch a bit about it - that's not the Vulcan way - but this whole "armored pants and creepy empty eyesockets" thing isn't to his taste.

How do you think my Vulcan science officer feels but surpresses, seeing as he's stuck in the same sweat smelling, acid melted, and disrupt or burned excursion outfit he's had on since our trip to Nimbusand has to miss out on important diplomatic functions because he can put his dress uniform on.
  • nyx219nyx219 Member Posts: 207 Arc User
    I was adjusting a new Engineer BOFF's uniform a little while ago, and double-checked the colors I used with the first, who happens to be a Vulcan. Now my poor Vulcan is stuck with his head in a Vaadwaur helmet, and I can't get the dang thing off no matter what. Not only is it incredibly frustrating, but he looks stupid in the helmet. That absolutely clashes with the Starfleet uni. < shakes head > I'll give him some downtime in this trying time, and use the new BOFF in his place for a while.
  • solardynamosolardynamo Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    I can confirm across 3 characters that Federation Vulcan Males are borked just as the images show above.

This is BOFF and Player Characters as well. I have a Fed Vulcan Male that every outfit will default to the eyeless look and most costume edit attempts just result in horror. I hope they are seeing this.

Note: OP could edit the title to caps saying FED VULCAN MALES BORKED IN TAILOR! :smiley:
  • graysonalexandergraysonalexander Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Ugh. Having the same issue. Would be nice to have this fixed ASAP :|
    -dZowUCct5yxzu1EPh9qupV8Hma3J_wZoB6O8CLEaXU=w1759-h989-no
  • vengefuldjinnvengefuldjinn Member Posts: 1,521 Arc User
    My Vulcan character can't equip the Iconian rep costume that I earned today. Is everyone else that's having a problem related to a Vulcan in some way or another?

Same here for me. My Character Televek@vengefuldjinn can't equip the The Iconian rep costume, Cause I can't find it anywhere in my pull down costume lists, My Delta rep costume is missing too.

BUT whenever I go to make any changes, the Voth helmet appears on my character, regardless of If I'm using the uniform, off duty outfit ect. and I can't dismiss it.

I've tried everything to get rid of the Voth helmet, even loading saved uniforms, ect., but it still appears.

tumblr_o2aau3b7nh1rkvl19o1_400.gif

Seems it got fixed with the downtime. Finally.
    Thank God that's over.
    Working for me as well
  • valetharvalethar Member Posts: 174 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    The Tailor has always been FUBAR, all the way back to launch. They've never shown any real interest in doing anything about the bugs and glitches involved, despite numerous reports over the years.

KDF uniforms will still change colors of parts you're not even editing. I can't select any of the KDF Alliance uniform options for my KDF allied Romulan, but strangely enough I can equip the Fed Alliance uniform on that character (Maybe she's a spy?) Saving uniforms is bugged all to hell and gone, and most of the time you can't apply the saved uniform to another BOFF from the same gender and species.

Let something break on the Z-$tore, and they'll take the server offline to fix it though!
  • shmojoshmojo Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    The KDF tailor is the worst. I can't even select ANY of the reputation costumes on my captain (KDF-Talaxian).