Options

Star Trek Las Vegas Update

Comments

• Options
    captaincelestialcaptaincelestial Member Posts: 1,925 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    iconians wrote: »
    thetanine wrote: »
    Why does Leeta look pregnant in this image: 8f7bd7618a0e4ad93b6f2980a8e8e9531438028254.png
    ​​

Maybe she forgot to "kiss the staff".

Reminds me of a quote from 'Who Framed Roger Rabbit?': "She's just drawn that way."
  • Options
    primar13primar13 Member Posts: 1,896 Bug Hunter
    tacofangs wrote: »
    daveyny wrote: »
    Who wants to be bribed to get me one? >:)

Pie?

Sure!
  • Options
    duncanidaho11duncanidaho11 Member Posts: 7,950 Arc User
    I'm just going to ignore the fact that an EMH boff is being released as a convention exclusive. Its much less painful that way...
    Bipedal mammal and senior Foundry author.
    Notable missions: Apex [AEI], Gemini [SSF], Trident [AEI], Evolution's Smile [SSF], Transcendence
    Looking for something new to play? I've started building Foundry missions again in visual novel form!
  • Options
    questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,389 Arc User
    Why does Leeta look pregnant in this image: 8f7bd7618a0e4ad93b6f2980a8e8e9531438028254.png

I was thinking more along the lines of bored, middle aged housewife.

​​
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • Options
    iconiansiconians Member Posts: 6,987 Arc User
    questerius wrote: »

I was thinking more along the lines of bored, middle aged housewife.

​​

Cougar bridge officer confirmed?
    ExtxpTp.jpg
  • Options
    nikolunusnikolunus Member Posts: 162 Arc User
    I would love to be able to go to any of the conventions, alas money will never be free enough in the budget to do so.
    Space is vast, it's wonderful and maddening. Yet in that madness is some of the greatest beauty I have ever seen.
  • Options
    bloodyrizbloodyriz Member Posts: 1,756 Arc User
    I would love to go just to meet Chase Masterson. She was always my favorite actor/actress in all versions of Trek.
    signature.png
    We come in peace, SHOOT TO KILL!
  • Options
    medic9193medic9193 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    What I would give to be able to go out there and meet all of you, meet some of my fleetmates, and experience my first Trek con. Hopefully next year I will have enough to come out. Have a great time to all who are going. :)
    y2idwb.png
  • Options
    daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    ​​

Cause Rom has time to use BOTH of his staffs now.
    >:)
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • Options
    jeremyhicks08jeremyhicks08 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Really wish they'd have the boff as a limited time store item for the normal boff price of 500 Zen. Heck, I'd be willing to pay the price of a T5 retrofit(2000 Zen) to have a Robert Picardo EMH boff.
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    ​​
    I just thought of something.... is that a mobile emitter on her left arm?
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    medalionemissarymedalionemissary Member Posts: 612 Arc User
    ​​

Good catch! Maybe the Doctor loans Holo Leeta his mobile emitter... not sure why that would be needed... unless the REAL Leeta is dead in this time period
    Deep Space Nine in HD, make it so!
  • Options
    reatreareatrea Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    The Zenas Expeditionary Force with be there in force! (No pun intended!) Look out for our Odyssey uniforms! See you all there! We are SO excited!
  • Options
    salacnar070890salacnar070890 Member Posts: 425 Bug Hunter
    tiger-14.gif and im stuck at home​​
    Salacnar
    =/\=Priority One Armada=/\=
    32 | Introvert | ADD (W/O Hyperactivity) | He/Him | Hetro-Demisexual | 6’9” ft-in tall | Avatar by: foodcu_be | Gunpla | STO | Yu-Gi-Oh!
  • Options
    ​​

Good catch! Maybe the Doctor loans Holo Leeta his mobile emitter... not sure why that would be needed... unless the REAL Leeta is dead in this time period

I wonder if Holo Leeta BOff allows you to play Dabo wherever you take her with you?
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    ​​
    I wonder if Holo Leeta BOff allows you to play Dabo wherever you take her with you?
    Oh good point, yeah, maybe that's it.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    Another possibility...
    A holo Leeta can go where regular Leeta can't go (safety reasons, etc.). What if she's going to a part of a upcoming featured episode or possible Gamma Quadrant expansion?
  • Options
    johncampbell07johncampbell07 Member Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    already got him in the game as a doff and i already got last years convention veteran rewards from the giveaway in the game so ive got my stuff without ever having gone to one of these conventions. if you stick around in the game long enough, they just hand them out to normal players every once in awhile.....besides, 'the doctor' is not a worthy prize for me......how about a holo of luwaxana troi :P

Actually. I'm rather grateful for being able to eventually take advantage of some things that only seem to go to people who can make the Convention. Wish I could, but there's no such thing as the money to do so. Disabled and on a fixed income barely allows me to pay for gold membership and at times that's questionable. I'm still holding out hope for an honorary lifetime membership for having stuck it out since the beginning. One can always dream. :smiley:
  • Options
    johncampbell07johncampbell07 Member Posts: 143 Arc User
    *****NEWS FLASH*****

Someone may have actually developed Impulse Drive and it's being touted as being able to make the trip from Earth to the Moon in four hours! Star Trek coming to reality in our lifetimes! YESSSSSS! B)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/space/11769030/Impossible-rocket-drive-works-and-could-get-to-Moon-in-four-hours.html

This info should be at the Star Trek convention for sure! Come on, STO! Make it so! :smiley:
  • Options
    mirrorchaosmirrorchaos Member Posts: 9,844 Arc User
    now i can report that other thread. but as for this LV convention, is this holo doc the same as the one you get from DR, the epic quality one?
    T6 Miranda Hero Ship FTW.
    Been around since Dec 2010 on STO and bought LTS in Apr 2013 for STO.
  • Options
    mirrorchaosmirrorchaos Member Posts: 9,844 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    is it anything like the current emh boff from all those years ago?
    T6 Miranda Hero Ship FTW.
    Been around since Dec 2010 on STO and bought LTS in Apr 2013 for STO.
  • Options
    daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    is it anything like the current emh boff from all those years ago?

Yes, but this one insults you.
    B)
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • Options
    cruzistcruzist Member Posts: 163 Arc User
    Forget impulse drive, I need a transporter. Stat!
  • Options
    Be careful what you wish for:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ro_QpDJX-Sk
  • Options
    sheldonlcoopersheldonlcooper Member Posts: 4,042 Arc User
    Greetings from Starbucks at the Rio. Doing some early morning grading of papers before the convention begins. Pre-registered last night and am ready to go!
    Captain Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, it's all ancient history. Then - before you can blink an eye - suddenly it threatens to start all over again."

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

• Options
    Greetings from Starbucks at the Rio. Doing some early morning grading of papers before the convention begins. Pre-registered last night and am ready to go!

Good luck there, and have fun!
  • Options
    leviathan99#2867 leviathan99 Member Posts: 7,747 Arc User
    Will we still get this for attending other conventions?
  • Options
    leviathan99#2867 leviathan99 Member Posts: 7,747 Arc User
    ​​

Part of STO's backstory is that the Doctor's mobile emitter got reverse-engineered and mass produced.

Quark naturally saw this as an opportunity to put hundreds of dabo girls out of work.
  • Options
    medic9193medic9193 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    I heard Laughing Trendy was not able to come to the convention. Even though I am not there some of my fleetmates are and it is really sad that she could not be there so they could meet her as well. It would have been totally awesome if she could have been there. I know I was really looking forward to hearing about it.
    y2idwb.png