test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Broken Circles should be called Broken Fcuken Game!

kozar2kozar2 Member Posts: 602 Arc User
Three times in a row crash to desktop in the room with the final fight with the Iconian. Opened difference consoles each time and it happens just before the second one. The episode is 2 weeks old how can it still be so fcuked?

Comments

• nazelnagnazelnag Member Posts: 230 Arc User
    that episode seems to crash more often than other episodes.
    it's particular inconvenient as it starts in one quadrant and continues on a diferent one, so, for a low level character, means it has to start all over again, because can't use the sphere to go to next quadrant.

but they are bisy fixing all good bugs to fix all the bad bugs that came recently.
  • grentewgrentew Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    As of last night Broken Circles has at completion in a team restarted the whole thing. This morning i tried again and with two Chroniton bombs killed the main NPC thus glitching the game. Then two other attempts and other npcs get stuck in the walls or under the floor and makes it impossible to continue being that needing to kill them to unlock the next following console. I have been using the new reward kit module and wondering if that is a factor in why these npcs get so lost in the mission.
  • kozar2kozar2 Member Posts: 602 Arc User
    I wasn't using the new items during all my failures.