test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bonus Dilithium Weekend

2»

Comments

• farmallmfarmallm Member Posts: 4,630 Arc User
    I'm in the same boat. Only time I hit refine cap is from the Dil weekend or when I cash the final Rep Tier. I don't have time to play until I hit the Dil cap each time. IF I did that, I would never progress on the game.
    Enterprise%20C_zpsrdrf3v8d.jpg

USS Casinghead NCC 92047 launched 2350
    Fleet Admiral Stowe - Dominion War Vet.
  • angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,003 Arc User
    hay great idea. nothing better then letting us earn more dil, but keep the TRIBBLE refine cap the same. Remember unrefined dil is WORTHLESS in this game till it is refined.

If they would raise the refinement cap your refined dil would become worthless. Seriously, people, stop demanding refinement cap increases, it doesn't work that way.

​​
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
  • gia42gia42 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    I always welcome that Event, thanks!
  • xtern1tyxtern1ty Member Posts: 796 Arc User
    gia42 wrote: »
    I always welcome that Event, thanks!

second that.​​
  • tdog86tdog86 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Horrible move CRYPTIC...

This is how you lose players and life long members that pay ALOT additional every month to grind out this game and support younger users to keep this up and alive and fun for everyone. I have been with you sine the beginning before the game even went live to the public. I've also done ALOT of beta testing for you for little reward and never have I spoken up against anything the game or that Cryptic has ever done. Taking away the pittance of dilithium that is received in reputation assignments was a HORRIBLE idea and should be rethought. The costs of items in the game esp. in the exchange are out of control.. Do something about that, if your so worried about people having too much buying power. Oh, wait you all ready made ec worthless except on the exchange so f*^$ it....

You still made a bad move in doing this..

"Dilithium rewards from completing Event Reputation Projects no longer receive a bonus.
    The dilithium you earn for completing a reputation system will no longer receive a bonus."
  • suranyilaszlosuranyilaszlo Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    I dont belive, that you could not fix the bugs, which makes the game collapse 5 times every day. I just wanted to turn in a rich dilithium claim, when the game collapsed again. I only hope, that there will be still a dilithium mining possibility, when I will log in again, I dont have millions of rich dilithium claims to waste one like that.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User
    westmetals wrote: »
    would be nice if I wasn't losing 2+ hours of the five I have available to play... to a maintenance... two days in a row.

https://youtu.be/ujBjn1qeCLs
  • suranyilaszlosuranyilaszlo Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    Briliant! I lost the rich dilithium claim, ant the next possibility to turn one new in will be 20 hours from now. Why it is so hard to fix this bug, which makes every map collapse since season 10?
  • cidjackcidjack Member Posts: 2,017 Arc User
    I see two side forming on
    angrytarg wrote: »
    hay great idea. nothing better then letting us earn more dil, but keep the TRIBBLE refine cap the same. Remember unrefined dil is WORTHLESS in this game till it is refined.

If they would raise the refinement cap your refined dil would become worthless. Seriously, people, stop demanding refinement cap increases, it doesn't work that way.

​​

Let it rain dil!!! I got my zen ready for 500 dil got 1 zen!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Armada: Multiplying fleet projects in need of dilithium by 13."
    95bced8038c91ec6f880d510e6fd302f366a776c4c5761e5f7931d491667a45e.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator
  • cers001cers001 Member Posts: 286 Arc User
    The way it seems to me is this "bonus dilitilium" ps. "you need to by lockbox keys with zen before you get the FULL benefit of the event"
    CVN-65 U.S.S. Enterprise - A ship so badass it survived John McCain.
  • robeasomrobeasom Member Posts: 1,911 Arc User
    I actually think your right on some regards there especially if you ger the mining claims
    NO TO ARC
    Vice Admiral Volmack ISS Thundermole
    Brigadier General Jokag IKS Gorkan
    Centurion Kares RRW Tomalak
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]