test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Holdings Not Displaying?

pwlaughingtrendypwlaughingtrendy Member Posts: 2,966 Arc User
Hey yall,

I'm looking into the issue where fleet holdings aren't displaying. I'll let you know as soon as I learn more from my team.

~LaughingTrendy

Comments

• pwlaughingtrendypwlaughingtrendy Member Posts: 2,966 Arc User
    Our team has identified the issue that is causing Holdings to appear blank. We are working on a solution currently.
  • nicky32111nicky32111 Member Posts: 3 New User
    i log in my account it starts to load goes to the iconan loading screen then the screen goes completely while and freezes.
    white not while.
  • khamseenairkhamseenair Member Posts: 2,640 Bug Hunter
    Our team has identified the issue that is causing Holdings to appear blank. We are working on a solution currently.

Do you think they'll be able to fix this without restarting the servers again, or will it require emergency downtime?

Also, not sure if the team is aware, but there are a lot of reports of SNRs since the server came back up. I've had about a dozen so far and everybody in my armada chat channel is saying they're getting them too.
    ​​
    Join date is wrong, I've actually been around since STO Beta.
    True alters don't have a "main". Account wide unlocks for all unique event rewards!!
  • tamujiintamujiin Member Posts: 321 Arc User
    These things repeatably, over and over again is why the game is dead. Great ideas never implemented correctly. Poor code. Nothing personal about the people who work at cryptic, but come on! SPEND THE MONEY ON FIXING THE GAME. FIX IT, DONT RELEASE NEW CONTENT TILL THE GAME IS FRICKEN STABLE! It has not been stable since FOREVER!
    AS well, this should be patched TODAY not next week! Otherwise your making season 10.5 MOOT for a week!
    tamujiin wrote: »
    AS well, this should be patched TODAY not next week! Otherwise your making season 10.5 MOOT for a week!
    I fully intend to get a patch in either today or tomorrow morning. Depends on how quickly the team make a build to fix it. But it's going to before the weekend.
    Awesome trendy thanks! I will endevour to persavere! lol
  • zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,782 Arc User
    NADM, eh, Trendy?
    there_is_never_a_dull_moment_with_these_monsters_around_640_04.jpg
    f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
    Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.
  • crosis2014crosis2014 Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    Trendy, can we also get the Lobi Device Tab as well as the ability to claim Temporal Mastermind repaired as well.

Thank you
    crosis2014 wrote: »
    Trendy, can we also get the Lobi Device Tab as well as the ability to claim Temporal Mastermind repaired as well.

Thank you
    You might have to log out and log back in. I believe it's turned back on (it was when I logged in just a moment ago)

crosis2014 wrote: »
    Trendy, can we also get the Lobi Device Tab

The Devices tab seems to show up if you open the store on ground. It wasn't showing for me at all in space, then once I'd opened it on ground it was there and it's now showing in space again too...
    ​​
    True alters don't have a "main". Account wide unlocks for all unique event rewards!!
    Trendy, why is my game doing this with a error message "Gameclient.exe" not responding? i cant even log on the game after patch. Why? when others can at least play most of the game?
    For people are affected by permissions issues with the Armadas, can you elaborate? I'm getting a lot of varying qualitative data so I'd like to get this narrowed down.
  • ravenofborgravenofborg Member Posts: 81 Arc User
    Not a permissions error, but the Holdings tab in the Armada is just blank.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User
    HEY TRENDY,

MISSING TAILOR OPTIONS

1. ODYSSEY 1 BADGE STILL MISSING.
    2. VAADWAUR BELTS WENT MISSING FROM OFF-DUTY OPTIONS.
    3. WELLS UNIFORM STILL DISPLAYING DIFF. SHADES OF COLORS FOR TOPS AND BOTTOMS WHEN YOU CHOOSE THE SAME COLOR. ie. If I choose the same color for both top and bottom, the bottom is coming out several shades lighter.
    4. KOBALI BELT MISSING FROM OFF-DUTY OPTIONS.

Sorry for the caps, Trendy, but I wanted this to get noticed. Odyssey badges didn't get fixed as was claimed in patch notes last week and the other stuff got messed up cuz of last week's patch.
  • reaperreborn64reaperreborn64 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    omg quit whineing about the bridge of a starship when stuff that matters and needs to be fixed is seriously broken, like the fleet armada stuff in the armada tab under holdings nothing but the fleets in the armada show up none of the projects and such for any fleet show up when you get this fixed then please help the fan boy get his belt working so he shuts up
    sov42 wrote: »
    HEY TRENDY,

MISSING TAILOR OPTIONS

3. WELLS UNIFORM STILL DISPLAYING DIFF. SHADES OF COLORS FOR TOPS AND BOTTOMS WHEN YOU CHOOSE THE SAME COLOR. ie. If I choose the same color for both top and bottom, the bottom is coming out several shades lighter.

Sorry for the caps, Trendy, but I wanted this to get noticed. Odyssey badges didn't get fixed as was claimed in patch notes last week and the other stuff got messed up cuz of last week's patch.

I got ya, just don't yell. :)

• primar13primar13 Member Posts: 1,896 Bug Hunter
    edited July 2015
    For people are affected by permissions issues with the Armadas, can you elaborate? I'm getting a lot of varying qualitative data so I'd like to get this narrowed down.

Main Permission issue: All Ranks can invite a fleet to be a subordinate (lower tier) Fleet in the Armada.
    I tested this with an alt of Mine, who I demoted to Recruit Rank (1/7). He still could invite any fleet to be a Gamma below our Fleet (Beta). This only Applied to the Gammas in the same "Tree" as our Main Fleet which is a Beta

[EDIT] I have had another member of my fleet confirm this. He was Member level (3/7)

I got ya, just don't yell. :)

Thanks! <3
  • monkeybone13monkeybone13 Member Posts: 4,640 Arc User
    sov42 wrote: »
    HEY TRENDY,

MISSING TAILOR OPTIONS

Tribble bug reports section, about 2 weeks before season 10.5 went live http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1192172/outfit-character-tailor-issues

The Odyssey badge missing was the first in my list.
    #13 in my list was about the Kobali belt. Originally there was a 'Kobali Belt' available for males only for uniform and off duty but females only had access to it in the 'Kobali Armor' outfit category. But the season 10.5 lower body touch ups had effectively removed it completely from off duty and uniforms. Also a few months ago Holodeck patch notes said there was suppose to be 2 Kobali Harness chest gears for uniforms, off duty, and Kobali Armor outfit categories. That never happened and to this day we still only have 1 Kobali Harness in each outfit category.

Just another example of us reporting issues before they go live then it takes a while to be fixed after it hits Holodeck. :frowning:

Tribble bug reports section, about 2 weeks before season 10.5 went live http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1192172/outfit-character-tailor-issues

The Odyssey badge missing was the first in my list.
    #13 in my list was about the Kobali belt. Originally there was a 'Kobali Belt' available for males only for uniform and off duty but females only had access to it in the 'Kobali Armor' outfit category. But the season 10.5 lower body touch ups had effectively removed it completely from off duty and uniforms. Also a few months ago Holodeck patch notes said there was suppose to be 2 Kobali Harness chest gears for uniforms, off duty, and Kobali Armor outfit categories. That never happened and to this day we still only have 1 Kobali Harness in each outfit category.

Just another example of us reporting issues before they go live then it takes a while to be fixed after it hits Holodeck. :frowning:

Really wish they'd spend more time double checking things before rushing it live. I get they have deadlines and all, but, I'm a firm believer that if you're going to do something, do it right the first time. Then they wouldn't be tripping over themselves trying to fix the huge amount of mistakes.

/shrugs
    So, back on topic, any update on when we're hoping to get this fixed? ​​
  • shevetshevet Member Posts: 1,667 Arc User
    Well, it reflects Cryptic's apparent sense of priorities, doesn't it?

Glitch with shiny new system = "Oh noes! Emergency maintenance! All hands on deck!"

Months-old bugs that actually affect players = "meh, don't even talk about it, they'll probably quit whining eventually."
    8b6YIel.png?1
    shevet wrote: »

Glitch with shiny new system = "Oh noes! Emergency maintenance! All hands on deck!"

Months-old bugs that actually affect players = "meh, don't even talk about it, they'll probably quit whining eventually."

Uhhhh little tailor bugs, dont affect the players as much as a new rolled out system most of us were prepaired to get rich from. Just saying....

edited July 2015
    westmetals wrote: »
    So, back on topic, any update on when we're hoping to get this fixed? ​​

The Launcher is showing a 2.5 hr maintenance for Friday at the same times as Thursday. Which is personally upsetting to me as that means I am losing half of my available time two days in a row.

Holdings were not popping up in the new armada system, basically making the entire 10.5 season moot if they waited a week to fix it. I am rather happy they fixed it ASAP.

• shevetshevet Member Posts: 1,667 Arc User

Uhhhh little tailor bugs, dont affect the players as much as a new rolled out system most of us were prepaired to get rich from. Just saying....

If it was only "little tailor bugs", and if "most of us" were actually going to "get rich" from the Armada system, that might be a valid point. As things stand, it isn't. Just saying....

(A very small percentage of players will derive some immediate benefit from the Armada thing - assuming it doesn't have any more glitches. I can see how I might get some benefits from it eventually... I suspect, to most of the casual player base, it won't make a ha'pennyworth of practical difference.)

8b6YIel.png?1
  • farmallmfarmallm Member Posts: 4,630 Arc User
    I'm glad they worked on it ASAP as well. Since this was the main reason for Season 10.5. The Romulan Fleet I'm in is really doing well. And I'm building up marks for the Krenim outfit and BOFF. In return they are getting projects done.
    Enterprise%20C_zpsrdrf3v8d.jpg

USS Casinghead NCC 92047 launched 2350
    Fleet Admiral Stowe - Dominion War Vet.
  • robeasomrobeasom Member Posts: 1,911 Arc User

I'm sorry but the only ones I can see getting rich on this is Cryptic with the amount of people buying zen to transfer to dil
    NO TO ARC
    Vice Admiral Volmack ISS Thundermole
    Brigadier General Jokag IKS Gorkan
    Centurion Kares RRW Tomalak
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]