test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

"The Great Houses" Alliance - looking for Klingon fleets to join!

dark4blooddark4blood Member Posts: 1,192 Arc User
nuqneh Houses of the Empire,

I am looking for the leaders of Klingon fleets that want to join "The Great Houses" alliance. I am also trying to get in touch with the leaders of the fleets listed below:

Feresan Foreign Legion
House of Echelon
House of Krieg
House of Worf

Any other Tier 4 or smaller fleets that want to join "The Great Houses" alliance please contact
@manny69840 - "The Great Houses" - Recruiting Liaison
or
@interceptorclone - House of Talyn Dahar Master
or
add "The Great Houses" channel to chat with any of the alliance members to ask questions. I hope we can get more Klingon fleets to join this great alliance on the eve of the Armada system. We are a Tier 5 Klingon fleet that wants to help lower fleet succeed in their progression of their fleets and make true Klingon brothers and sisters. "The Great Houses" alliance was around well before Cryptic thought up the Armada system, but now we can forge our bonds in blood and war that befits a Klingon!

Quapla!
Post edited by dark4blood on

Comments

• Options
    josephdridgewayjosephdridgeway Member Posts: 517 Arc User
    Posted a message on @manny69840's wall. Would like to start talks to add my Level 2 KDF fleet, House of K'rabs, as a gamma fleet. Would like to hear back soon.
    Fleet Admiral Joseph D. Ridgeway
    The Armada
    Original join date: Feb 5, 2010
    Twitter: @davejl_99, & @STO_BBArmada
  • Options
    artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    I'd offer the allegiances of House Delta, but I've no idea who the leader is.​​
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    Thank you! Will be looking forward to the invite. Qap'la!
    The Armada
  • Options
    dark4blood wrote: »
    Thank you! Will be looking forward to the invite. Qap'la!

^House of Echelon has sent the invite, they are waiting on your acceptance.
    Signing in now to accept.
    The Armada
  • Options
    addictartaddictart Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    I sent a message to @manny69840, however I have not heard back from him. Anyway, my fleet might be interested in joining. We are currently at T3 starbase with T4 queued (T4 shipyard), T3 dil mine, T2 embassy and T2 spire, level 35 in total.
  • Options
    dark4blood wrote: »
    "The Great Houses" channel has been changed to a fleet leader channel only where we can discuss events and make decisions as leadership of the Armada. I will be recruiting as many fleets as possible so alliance members can benefit from the bonuses listed below:

Is this for the fleet leaders of all the fleets in the Armada? If so, can I get an invite, as leader of House of K'rabs? in-game: Krang@davejl_99
    The Armada