test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Delta Objective - Crack in the Mirror

ironmercerironmercer Member Posts: 23 Arc User
edited July 2015 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
The Delta recruit objective for Crack in the Mirror is broken. At the end when you speak with the prophet the objective does not appear/register until after you speak with the prophet and by then you cannot speak with the prophet again to check it off, only beam out. This means the objective is unobtainable. I also submitted an in-game bug report on this. I has playing as a Romulan-Federation character.
STOSignature.jpg

Comments

• Options
    kittyflofykittyflofy Member Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    It is perfect obtainable. If you speak with the profet when the iconian option appears it will register even if the mission tracker shows the objective later and not in that moment. Never had a problem with any of my recruits.

Yup it is bugged in the sense that the iconian interaction appears at the wrong time, but it works anyways.
  • Options
    ironmercerironmercer Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    Kudos for you. I'm stating mine didn't register.
    STOSignature.jpg
  • Options
    kittyflofykittyflofy Member Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    ironmercer wrote: »

Weird, every single player completed it without problems. I myself completed that delta achievement in my 4 delta recruits with no problems. So, probably you doing something else wrong.
  • Options
    guljarolguljarol Member Posts: 979 Arc User
    kittyflofy wrote: »

Weird, every single player completed it without problems. I myself completed that delta achievement in my 4 delta recruits with no problems. So, probably you doing something else wrong.

You talked to every single player that you know? Kudos for you indeed.​​
  • Options
    seriousdaveseriousdave Member Posts: 2,777 Arc User
    guljarol wrote: »
    kittyflofy wrote: »

You talked to every single player that you know? Kudos for you indeed.​​

He didn't talk to me about it but it sure works the way he described it. Did this exact mission with a toon about 1 week ago. The mission tracker was wonky but the delta UI from the tesseract checked it as accomplished.

• Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,020 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    I wouldn't worry about the Iconian objective in the mission tracker - as log as it registers in your Tesseract Communications Receiver.
    Also, grab the Iconian artifact/communication option as soon as you see it.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    crypticfrostcrypticfrost Member Posts: 1,479 Cryptic Developer
    I've verified that the open mission step "Ask the Prophet about the Iconians" is not appearing until after one speaks to the Prophet, which is wrong. If one clicks the Delta button in the Prophet's dialog, it will still count for the reward in the Tessaract Receiver despite the open mission step not being completed. If one didn't click the delta dialog option, then replay of the mission will be needed to get the reward.

I'll get this written up. Thanks for the report.
    STO QA Team