test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Year of Hell Doff Assignment Reward bugged?

dkevadkeva Member Posts: 22 Arc User
Hi All

I completed all 10 missions required, and got a popup after completing the last telling me to visit the Lobi store to "claim my reward".

I tried accessing this via the "use" on lobi, as well as visiting the lobi vendor on Drozona just to be sure I wasn't doing something wrong.

Upon checking the accolade out, it tells you to go to the Devices tab in the Lobi store, but when I go there, it is empty.
I checked the other tabs to see if there was anything you can claim, and can't find anything :(

Please help.
Bug Report #3.573.279

Comments

• flynthornzflynthornz Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Hi all I have the same problem, in addition none of the Doff missions I did with the temporal research projects registered for the accolade. That I guess was pretty easy to fix after noticing that they didn't register, I submitted a ticket to the gm's for it and it was fixed rather quickly, So ..thanks guys.. :) . But after finishing the two missions I was missing to finish them out. I got the pop up text for the temporal investigator and it doesn't show in the titles but it does show in the accolade list, and I checked from inventory and on Dronza at the lobi store and the device tab was blank. :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User
    As per a dev post on Twitter, the devices tab has been temporarily disabled while they fix a problem with it. Not sure if there's an ETA on a fix for it, but I would assume it'll be this Thursday.
  • dkevadkeva Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    sov42 wrote: »
    As per a dev post on Twitter, the devices tab has been temporarily disabled while they fix a problem with it. Not sure if there's an ETA on a fix for it, but I would assume it'll be this Thursday.

Thanks for that! My concerns are appeased :D