test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Completed set of Temporal Research Assignments received no title and no dil.

lagomorphiclagomorphic Member Posts: 82 Arc User
I just finished running one of each of these assignments and did not get the title and dil mentioned in the lockbox blogpost. Is this a glitch, an error in the blog post or something else?

Some of the assignments did crit. Is it possible that these were not counted towards completion. Lastly is there any way to check your progress with these?

Comments

• olympus7olympus7 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    Same here. We are supposed to claim the title and dilithium in the lobi store, Devices tab, but there's nothing there :/

btw. you can check your progress under Accolades tab
  • qziqzaqziqza Member Posts: 1,044 Arc User
    olympus7 wrote: »
    Same here. We are supposed to claim the title and dilithium in the lobi store, Devices tab, but there's nothing there :/
    wow, there really isn't anything there.. no devices at all.. not even the gambling device!!

​​
    tYld1gu.gif?1
    TOS style icons used with the kind permission of irvinis.deviantart.com ©2013-2015
  • valenn1valenn1 Member Posts: 842 Arc User
    Same here, completed temporal investigator and the lobi store devices tab is empty.
    Beta, LTA, CE, Multiple preorder Versions, all Addon Packs except AoY, nearly all KDF/Rom and ~50% of all Fedships, over 25 LockboxShips, Endurer of Atari's "Year of Hell", but...
    unfortunately:

NOT LOYAL ENOUGH!!!
  • grayfoxjamesgrayfoxjames Member Posts: 1,516 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    I haven't checked totally but I too completed them but saw no Dil. However, I think one of them crit and gave me like 100,000 Skill XP points. I literally jumped a level and got a specialization point. Was this part of the crit?!

Haha I was clicking "accept" or whatever to a bunch completed doff projects quickly (have to stop doing that) so I don't know which it was exactly but I had those three running at the same time so it had to be them I'm guessing.
    Fleet Admiral Thomas Winston James a.k.a. The Grayfox
    Fleet Leader of:
    Liberty Task Force/Liberty Honor Guard
    Pride of the Federation/Pride of the Empire
    Liberty Guardians
    U.S.S. Liberty, NX-42813-L, T-6 Legendary Odyssey Class

Game Handle: Grayfox@GrayfoxJames
    Armada (STOFA Member Fleet): https://www.libertytaskforce.com/stofa
    Discord: https://discord.gg/bGp9N7z
    Twitter: STOFA@LTFGrayfox
    Email: CSDynamix@Hotmail.com
  • lagomorphiclagomorphic Member Posts: 82 Arc User
    They seem to be worth 18k xp or 36k on a crit with purple doffs used. So they're not too shabby on their own. Fancy title and dil would be nice though.

The issue does seem to be with the lobi store devices tab, so hopefully they unblank it soon.
  • hardykinshardykins Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Also Having the same issue, no title to claim under devices tab.
    "Temporarily Unavailable" - Geddit?
  • borticuscrypticborticuscryptic Member Posts: 2,478 Cryptic Developer
    We had to temporarily disable the "Devices" Tab of the Lobi Store, due to a data error. It will return after our next downtime, at which point your reward will be there waiting for you!​​
    Jeremy Randall
    Cryptic - Lead Systems Designer
    "Play smart!"
  • borticuscrypticborticuscryptic Member Posts: 2,478 Cryptic Developer
    Lastly is there any way to check your progress with these?

They are tracked as Accolades, which can be viewed from the Accolade Tab of your Journal.
    ​​
    Jeremy Randall
    Cryptic - Lead Systems Designer
    "Play smart!"
  • lagomorphiclagomorphic Member Posts: 82 Arc User
    Ok thanks for the update.
  • he11bladehe11blade Member Posts: 98 Arc User
    I got the accolade but no title or dilithium. I see that the porblem with te Lobi store has been acknowledged but why is there no title?

temporal.jpg
    f86cqFw.png
  • crypticfrostcrypticfrost Member Posts: 1,479 Cryptic Developer
    he11blade wrote: »
    I got the accolade but no title or dilithium. I see that the porblem with te Lobi store has been acknowledged but why is there no title?

The Title is granted by the Lobi Store item.

STO QA Team