★ ⓧⓣⓔⓡⓝⓛⓣⓨ ★

Comments

• tenelltenell Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    ashkrik23 wrote: »
    tenell wrote: »
    shazia9191 wrote: »
    Your tiger is cool on your signature, Xean.

big surprise there.

Problem lol?

ea28yLL.jpg

You need better material. This is outdated and old.

Much like your posting.
    RlZDKhp.gif
    edited July 2015
    [Love the new forums, totally not broken at all]
    RlZDKhp.gif
    shazia9191 wrote: »

big surprise there.

Problem lol?

ea28yLL.jpg

You need better material. This is outdated and old.

Just like everything else here. Have to remember its Star trek after all.
    RlZDKhp.gif
  • xtern1tyxtern1ty Member Posts: 796 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Isn't it heavenly to be among friends? Make more friends by joining the XTERN1TY Network!​​
    Post edited by xtern1ty on
  • blueweakblueweak Member Posts: 60 Arc User
    xtern1ty wrote: »
    In the words of a fed-up Dental turned XTERN1TY informant:

ct4TwQt.png
    ​​

Dear Xean,

It has come to my attention that listing a random Tell and blocking out the text does not clarify that it was a specific informant from Starfleet Dental. I request that you release all names of those working for you for verification reasons. Other than that, I believe your lies to be heinous and despicable. Please cease and desist.

Sincerely,

Glutes
    Diplomatic Authority
    Starfleet Dental/Academy.

PS: Being muted means you cannot send tells. I see your flaws in your propaganda.
    ...And now they are resorting to spam to shut our thread down. @askray please block tenell. Fellow good players, please report tenell for spam and harassment with me, thank you.​​

Pretty sure I am having a conversation with Ashkrik after you refused to answer my question. Just saying that you don't need to play the victim card immediately. Also not to mention the new forum's have the tendency to derp out and not actually show your recently posted comments. Which I just found out recently so yeah there is no delete function over several oops posts. There should be one though for accidents like this.
    RlZDKhp.gif
  • ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User

Thanks Ash. Like the way you style your lions.​​

The caitians and ferasans in my sig?
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
    edited July 2015
    jellyfish-46.gif the new forums! ​​
    TL;DR bumbling excuses.

This is our fleet thread and I am it's OP. You and your Dental associates are notified to cease trolling and leave this thread. ​​

In other words you want it to stop being at the top of the list and go into the graveyard. Good on ya.
    RlZDKhp.gif
  • captaintroikacaptaintroika Member Posts: 210 Arc User
    TL;DR bumbling excuses.

This is our fleet thread and I am it's OP. You and your Dental associates are notified to cease trolling and leave this thread. ​​

You arn't a moderator and you don't get to tell people where to post and where not to post.
    edited July 2015

In XTERN1TY, we don't need to break rules to have a good time or get what we want. Fellow honest players and fleets, you're welcome to link up with us.
    ​​
  • tehbubbalootehbubbaloo Member Posts: 2,003 Arc User
    lol DE7lsR2.png
    thats great​​
  • gazurtoidgazurtoid Member Posts: 423 Arc User
    Oh my days. That is hilarious
    yjkZSeM.gif
  • lagomorphiclagomorphic Member Posts: 82 Arc User
    I'm not sure if you're too stupid to see that that is an obvious joke post Xean or you're just dishonest enough to present it free of context in the hopes that no one actually bothers check the context.

That was posted in the middle of a page of us just making up fake TRIBBLE to mess with idiots reading the thread. Also Cryptic has no plans to add a Butts Bridge Officer to the c-store AFAIK, just in case that also wasn't obvious.

• blueweakblueweak Member Posts: 60 Arc User
    Dear Users of this Thread,

Please do not purchase me.

Sincerely,

Glutes
    Diplomatic Authority
    Starfleet Dental/Academy
  • gardatgardat Member Posts: 280 Arc User
    Some people can't stand others being generous to those around them.

Xean is one of them, which is really unfortunate when you think about it.
    486 DX2/66Mhz, 4MB SD-RAM, 16KB L-1 cache, 120MB HDD, 3.5" FDD, 2x CD-ROM, 8-Bit Soundblaster Pro, IBM Model M PS/2 keyboard, Microsoft trackball mouse, 256KB S3 graphics chip, 14" VGA CRT monitor, MS-DOS 6.22
    edited July 2015
    We tell the truth and we need no help from exploiters to drive traffic on our thread.

LQ8uzGC.png

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3627820&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=293#post447096255

tsk tsk... a prominent member of Something Awful/NoP/Dental advocating the exploitation of a glitch... makes you wonder what lows they'll stoop to next. For those who didn't know before, that'll give you the idea where all that dil really came from.

Meanwhile in XTERN1TY, we don't need to exploit to have a good time or get what we want. Fellow honest players and fleets, you're welcome to link up with us. No need to fear those exploiters, they're lame. At the rate they're going they'll lose any power they hold over the STO community and you can help make that happen with us.
    ​​

My sides are hurting out of immense laughter. Thank you for making my day.
    RlZDKhp.gif
    edited July 2015

Thanks Ash. Like the way you style your lions.

The caitians and ferasans in my sig?

Yea, the dual color one especially has great attention to detail.

​​
    Ah, thanks. That's one of my main villains in my foundry series. There are a lot more but the sig would be too big to include all of the characters.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    edited July 2015
    Ah, thanks. That's one of my main villains in my foundry series. There are a lot more but the sig would be too big to include all of the characters.

Ikr, plenty of chars here too. I try to set one up in each species, faction and career. It's nice setting the details and costumes. Plenty of costume choices to choose from, but detail and style drives the char's authenticity and not many really appreciate or even take the time for that.

​​
    I've got a new villain coming up in the 7th part of my series.
    Had an artist friend make this teaser art in a comic book style

i18.servimg.com/u/f18/18/34/31/66/st-sca12.jpg
    He's the glowing guy
    Gonna be very fun to write for if they fix the foundry someday.
    Looks cool. With the temporal suit and skin color, makes a good "Captain Nemo" style impression. Add a pair of winter boots and you can imagine an interstellar explorer on the polar expanse of an alien planet.​​
    He's inspired by my favorite video game villain, Psycho Mantis from Metal Gear Solid.
    edited July 2015
    Solid one it is, pardon the pun. I like how they based the character's names in Metal Gear off of wildlife. Most of mine are honorary, based equally from mythology to scientific pioneers to favorite classic movies Demetrius and the Gladiators with Victor Mature or Spartacus with Kirk Douglas. You into the movies?​​
    Not those.
    edited July 2015
    Yeah, it's pretty long ago. Seen any new ones lately Ash?​​
  • gazurtoidgazurtoid Member Posts: 423 Arc User
    I am looking forward to the new Star Trek film. Idris Elba is a great actor and I can't wait to see what role he plays
    yjkZSeM.gif