test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

★ ⓧⓣⓔⓡⓝⓛⓣⓨ ★

Comments

• spacegoatcx#8996 spacegoatcx Member Posts: 175 Arc User
    xtern1ty wrote: »
    TL;DR self-centered ranting ~~~ Xean

Xean, seriously, the world does not rotate around yourself, nor are you some sort of great leader, so on.

If you would just come to terms with it that you are not actually important, or even especially noteworthy, instead of being pompously arrogant, puffed up, and acting as if every single tiny act or dealing must have you at it's center at all times to the point of being narcissistic, you would quickly find that nobody would go out of their way to mock or bother you.

Anyways, the ritual same thing, different day aside, I am actually posting to give you a heads up about promoting game piracy in your second video there. Pretty tasteless. You might want to rethink whether you really want to leave that there or try implicating a community moderator in some sort of endorsement for that type of behavior.
    FvMLllF.jpg
  • broderkrunkbroderkrunk Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    derp a derp

• onehalfklingononehalfklingon Member Posts: 106 Arc User
    This thread is a special concentration of insanity. Woof.
  • xtern1tyxtern1ty Member Posts: 796 Arc User
    edited July 2015

... on more important news, 2 more players joined us yesterday, plus a returning regular player who availed of the opportunity of membership in our fleet to get himself a free fleet ship. That's us in XTERN1TY, real help without the hype.
    ​​
    Post edited by xtern1ty on
    edited July 2015

Adding a new conversion equation to my list, courtesy of one of my good longtime player friends.
    ​​
  • lagomorphiclagomorphic Member Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Fake it all you want, you'll just have to settle for second.

Why settle for second when you can have first:
    4SQtME1.png
  • blueweakblueweak Member Posts: 60 Arc User
    Thanks for all the help, lagomorphic! I enjoy seeing other players getting along with other fleets. I don't witness any of these heinous acts that Starfleet Dental may have been part of in the past, but I can assure you, they are a much different fleet now! If the amount of selflessness you have shown was against the law, you would be guilty!
  • blueweakblueweak Member Posts: 60 Arc User
    Xean, your channel is private. Could you please change your signature to "invite only"? It is very confusing.
    Apologies to Xean it appears that my posted screenshot was out of date. Here is a more recent image:
    GA2CAIc.png

Congratulations to Xtern1ty for finally completing a T3 embassy!
    edited July 2015
    My apologies, voluntarily edited to comply with the rules, which I strive to do despite inconsiderate harassment.

​​
  • gazurtoidgazurtoid Member Posts: 423 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Congratulations on making such a bold and timely investment in R&D doffs!

I am sure that in buying those doffs, you fully took into account the fact that the new Krenim Reseach Lab holding will provide an abundance of cheap VR R&D doffs which will soon collapse their price. No doubt this is all part of some visionary and forward thinking plan of yours.

I am sure that the "pro-player" who sold you those doffs was totally unaware of the fact the price would soon plummet, which in no way influenced their decision to sell them.
    yjkZSeM.gif
    edited July 2015
    Teaming today was great, thanks to my Time in a bottle team companions for completing their rewards! We will be doing more teaming tomorrow!​​
  • ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    Your tiger is cool on your signature, Xean.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
    shazia9191 wrote: »
    ashkrik23 wrote: »

big surprise there.

Problem lol?
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions

Thanks Ash. Like the way you style your lions.​​
  • tenelltenell Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited July 2015

big surprise there.

Problem lol?

ea28yLL.jpg

RlZDKhp.gif
  • zaichalzaichal Member Posts: 96 Arc User
    Who cares who's first or second when you can get regular show-offs to show their griefing methods while paying for it at the same time. B)

oh0KdnK.png

​​

A few months later? Oh? Pretty sure all this happened within the past month. Not a few. Not even a couple. It was only a couple of weeks ago you were trolling my sunglasses giveaway and spreading more bad advice/false information.

Also lol at your attempts in zone to claim Lago spent real money on your vanity fleet. Someone who owns practically everything in the c-store is running out of things to spend his 500zen stipend on. That's all there is to it. He's even dumped about a mil of dil into my storage fleet cos why not.

That's the sort of generosity you can expect from a Nerds of Prey member in good standing.

I don't even have a monthly stipend to spend. That dil was all runoff from my efforts to support hard working contraband farmers.
  • zaichalzaichal Member Posts: 96 Arc User
    I don't even have a monthly stipend to spend. That dil was all runoff from my efforts to support hard working contraband farmers.

Dayum. I stand corrected. You've ran out of things to spend your dil on.

We're not worthy, we're not worthy!

And Xean remains ever ungrateful.
    edited July 2015
    We're on a roll!​​
    edited July 2015
    tenell wrote: »

big surprise there.

Problem lol?

RlZDKhp.gif

If you're a friend of me or our group, that's how NoP/Dental will treat you. We got the message long ago:

eJ25sAX.jpg

Look familiar? Exactly. Same photoshopper. They're leaving an account trail a blind man could follow.

In all their harassment they forgot one little detail. They are not immune to their own misbehavior. They have painted a target on themselves and declared open season.

Should I hear anyone attacking Ash in any way because he said something nice to us, I can guarantee these guys won't be able to get out of trouble, no matter how many accounts they make. In the words of a fed-up Dental turned XTERN1TY informant:

ct4TwQt.png

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you NoP/Dental: reportedly backed by devs and thousands of players, the role-models of STO, the Pillars of the Community, Unquestionable and above all rules, the Superior fleets of STO... nothing but a bunch of griefers, trollers, thread derailers, abusers, exploiters, sociopaths, cyberbullies, data-miners, doxxers, pedophiles and all-around troublemakers racing against the banhammer they know can fall at any moment. They're not fit to be role-models of STO and players should not have to fear their harassment, it is they who should be afraid of STO's Admins.

*Spits in their eyes.*

*Walks away.*

*Humbly goes back to teaming on STO, where my friends are having a good time while griefers rage.*

​​

TL;DR
    Such Vitrol, much lack of detail or any actual evidence to anything wow

Quick question though: You still "compiling" evidence like you say you were doing like a year ago and continue to do so in your never ending venture of finally sticking it to dental still failing completely and not yielding any fruit whatsoever?
    RlZDKhp.gif
    edited July 2015
    Come day or night, XTERN1TY aims for the right.​​
    edited July 2015
    So your basically just doing the puppet master/straw man routine and spamming at this rate. Hmkay, totally see where this is going.
    RlZDKhp.gif
    tenell wrote: »

big surprise there.

Problem lol?

ea28yLL.jpg

You need better material. This is outdated and old.