test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Everything Old is New "Phaser selection bug"

shailatshailat Member Posts: 478 Arc User
edited July 2015 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I completed the mission "Everyting old is new" and it wont let me select the phaser "Phaser Beam Array MK XI [Dmg]x2"
I click on it, and the selection jumps right to "Phaser Beam Array MK XI [CrtD]x2"

Video of the bug im getting
ogew7.jpg

Comments

• alax2011alax2011 Member Posts: 105 Arc User
    Im getting the same exact thing, i select (or try) the phaser and it jumps to the one below it
  • kittyflofykittyflofy Member Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    Aw, yup this is another mini-bug i also experienced. I think it was on a cardassian arc episode, cant remember which one. I think that one was fixed, lets hope they fix this one as well.
  • shailatshailat Member Posts: 478 Arc User
    Do you know of any other misisons that give phaser dmgx2? im really looking for them and the ones on the xchange are a lot, i played that mission cuz it had it lol, but i cant select it lol
    ogew7.jpg
  • kittyflofykittyflofy Member Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    Im afraid that phasers are only awarded in "early" missions, but if you want a phaser with the dmgx2 proc, in the exchange there are tons of em, if it is not going to be your final weapon, just get one uncommon from the exchange and thats it, you dont need more than that and they are really cheap. In the future, you can replace it, because you will have a lot of opportunities to do so.
  • glykenglyken Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    I've had that happen in a few missions- the radio button keeps jumping into the last option in the list. However, it may just be a display bug as I've received the item I clicked on anyway. Try at your own risk:
    1. click on reward desired
    2. watch radio button move to undesired item
    3. complete mission
    4. receive desired item anyway
    glyken wrote: »
    I've had that happen in a few missions- the radio button keeps jumping into the last option in the list. However, it may just be a display bug as I've received the item I clicked on anyway. Try at your own risk:
    3. complete mission

Hmm thanks, ill try this when i get on later, hopefully its only a display bug for me as well
    ogew7.jpg
    glyken wrote: »
    3. complete mission

Hmm aceually it works, but sort of, i just realized its still bugged, i tryed to get the CrtDx2 insted, but it still gave me the Dmgx2 , ran the mission 3 times so far (one for the dmg x2, and 2 to try the CrtDx2) and it will only give me the dmg ones, even tho i choose the CrtD ones too, so this is bugged none the less
    ogew7.jpg