test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

You are in control of a new FE and have pick of any ST cast member not yet featureed

eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,998 Arc User
edited July 2015 in Ten Forward
Which not yet featured ST cast member would you choose for a new STO FE. I have picked only re occurring characters as I feel in alot of cases when the TV shows finished not a lot was mentioned in regards to those characters fates, so having them in a new FE would give scope to broaden those characters stories.

Whoops missed the D in Wildman .... My bad AND S in Cast ... fingers and brain not connecting today LOL
Post edited by eazzie on

You are in control of a new FE and have pick of any ST cast member not yet featureed 16 votes

Icheb - voiced by Manu Intriraymi
43% 7 votes
Samantha Wilman - voiced by Nancy Hower
6% 1 vote
Jake Sisko - voiced by Cirroc Lofton
50% 8 votes

Comments

• rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,008 Community Moderator
    ST Cat member?

Why isn't Spot on this list then? :p
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,998 Arc User
    rattler2 wrote: »
    ST Cat member?

Why isn't Spot on this list then? :p

ohhhh f it I can't tip twodayy
  • mirrorchaosmirrorchaos Member Posts: 9,844 Arc User
    can i choose andrew J. robinson? Jeffery Combs? John G.Hertzler? or how about Marc Alaimo? give them reccuring role or a new character with a familiar voice.
    T6 Miranda Hero Ship FTW.
    Been around since Dec 2010 on STO and bought LTS in Apr 2013 for STO.
  • gulberatgulberat Member Posts: 5,505 Arc User
    Oh, yes, Marc Alaimo, please. I would totally vote for that. The options in the poll, however, don't really interest me, though if forced to choose, I would pick Jake Sisko in hopes of getting more DS9 material into STO.

Christian Gaming Community Fleets--Faith, Fun, and Fellowship! See the website and PM for more. :-)
    Proudly F2P.  Signature image by gulberat. Avatar image by balsavor.deviantart.com.
  • iconiansiconians Member Posts: 6,987 Arc User
    Andy TRIBBLE as the Mk II EMH program. And make it so his voice isn't unmutable -- and give him lots and lots of unskippable cutscenes with lots of dialogue.
    ExtxpTp.jpg
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    I want Naomi Wildman!

And since this is about wild dreams that will never happen.... Have both Scarlet Pommers (kid Naomi) and Vanessa Branch(future Naomi) play different timeline versions of the character. :p
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
    edited July 2015
    I want Naomi Wildman!

And since this is about wild dreams that will never happen.... Have both Scarlet Pommers (kid Naomi) and Vanessa Branch(future Naomi) play different timeline versions of the character. :p

Scarlet Pommers has retired from all acting as of 2014 to focus on music and photography.
    edited July 2015
    In part because she feels uncomfortable with the way she looks.... In her late teens she had an issue with anorexia.

Oh and here's the FULL quote:
    interviewer: So are you done with acting?

POMERS: Pretty much. I’ve been doing some voiceover work here and there, but for the most part I’m focused on the music and photography.

So... it's a definite maybe. :p

Oh and she is actually a very good looking woman now.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
  • mjarbarmjarbar Member Posts: 2,084 Arc User
    Sorry but none of the choices appeal to me I'm affraid.

But if I could choose anyone it would either be Jeffery Combs or Colm Meaney!
    hZbIdbh.jpg
    THANK YOU FOUNDRY - YOUR CONTENT GAVE ME MANY HAPPY HOURS
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • worffan101worffan101 Member Posts: 9,518 Arc User
    I'd take Jake Sisko, but I WANT Marc Alaimo, Andrew Robinson, and I can't spell his name who was Odo.
  • mhall85mhall85 Member Posts: 2,852 Arc User1
    Yeah, I don't like anyone on that list.

I vote for Andrew Robinson and/or Jeffrey Combs (you'd get three characters, at least, with him!).
    d87926bd02aaa4eb12e2bb0fbc1f7061.jpg
  • worffan101worffan101 Member Posts: 9,518 Arc User
    Ooh, Jeffrey Combs.....

Gimme!

I also want some gratuitous Bashir/Garak, like them openly admitting that they've been married since DS9 season 3. Which is part of why I want Garak, the other part being Garak's voice is great.
  • marcusdkanemarcusdkane Member Posts: 7,439 Arc User
    As others have said, those choices really don't interest me at all... I'd be interested to find out what happened to Mezoti... Marley McClean's also a really cool and funny girl, it would be great to see what she could do with the role if not hampered by the shabby writing of the Voyager staff writers B)
  • reginamala78reginamala78 Member Posts: 4,593 Arc User
    There is Dominion and Time-Travel stuff on the horizon. Get Combs and use him for a Weyoun/Shran twofer.
  • jonsillsjonsills Member Posts: 10,360 Arc User
    Isn't Naomi Wildman in command of Deep Space K-7? So she's already been "featured"...

I want time-travel shenanigans to bring Adm. Hikaru Sulu out of the woodwork!
    Lorna-Wing-sig.png
    More like cameod :p She doesn't really do anything.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
  • eldarion79eldarion79 Member Posts: 1,679 Arc User
    Tony Todd for Kurn, Mac Alaimo for Gul Macet/Dukat, Jeffrey Combs for anyone, and Dax in the 25th Century
  • cptjhuntercptjhunter Member Posts: 2,288 Arc User
    Picard's Lionfish.
    valoreah wrote: »
    William Shatner. The rest are unnecessary.

The poll question is on reoccurring characters William Shatner doesn't fall into that catagory
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,008 Community Moderator
    cptjhunter wrote: »
    Picard's Lionfish.

You mean... Livingston?
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • gradiigradii Member Posts: 2,824 Arc User
    Admiral Janeway.

"He shall be my finest warrior, this generic man who was forced upon me.
    Like a badass I shall make him look, and in the furnace of war I shall forge him.
    he shall be of iron will and steely sinew.
    In great armour I shall clad him and with the mightiest weapons he shall be armed.
    He will be untouched by plague or disease; no sickness shall blight him.
    He shall have such tactics, strategies and machines that no foe will best him in battle.
    He is my answer to cryptic logic, he is the Defender of my Romulan Crew.
    He is Tovan Khev... and he shall know no fear."