test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Fleet T6 Ships. When?

latiasracerlatiasracer Member Posts: 680 Arc User
I always assumed these weren't in the game from DR launch because they would add a new fleet holding for obtaining T6 ships, but evidently this is not the case since the Galaxy Revamp. What about all the Intel and Command ships? Guardian? Dauntless? Pathfinder?

When are we going to see them? I see no reason to not release them if there is not going to be a special requirement - It's difficult for people to buy things that are not on sale in the store!

EDIT : Just had another thought. Question for the devs : Are we ever going to see a T6 veteran ships? Either as a re-release or a new ship all together?
warp plasma can't melt neutronium beams
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• bunansabunansa Member Posts: 928 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I have a feeling sometime during season 10, or after. While I would love to see more fleet ships, and or more ships of old getting tier 6 treatments, we just had the command cruisers come out, and the iconic ships, next is the pilot ships. Untill the money starts to dry up from these sales, we wont see the other ships going fleet. At least that's my theory.
    tumblr_ndmkqm59J31r5ynioo2_r2_500.gif

• chalpenchalpen Member Posts: 2,207 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Geko mentioned not too long ago on p1 that their was going to be a massive amount of resources put into fleet this year.
    Should I start posting again after all this time?
  • mhall85mhall85 Member Posts: 2,852 Arc User1
    edited April 2015
    Well, all of my expectations were blown out of the water when they unceremoniously dropped the Fleet T6 Iconics into the Fleet shipyard like an afterthought... and no explanation. They're just... there.

I suppose I could still see them drop a new holding sometime this year, one that would contain the Fleet T6 Intel ships... who knows.
    d87926bd02aaa4eb12e2bb0fbc1f7061.jpg
  • latiasracerlatiasracer Member Posts: 680 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    bunansa wrote: »
    I have a feeling sometime during season 10, or after. While I would love to see more fleet ships, and or more ships of old getting tier 6 treatments, we just had the command cruisers come out, and the iconic ships, next is the pilot ships. Untill the money starts to dry up from these sales, we wont see the other ships going fleet. At least that's my theory.

Indeed. I'm quite suprised that a line of t6 defiants wasn't the federations Pilot ships, but ah well. Although i won't be impressed if the eventual T6 defiant comes with a fleet version too, as it will be all to similar to the secondary deflectors farce!

chalpen wrote: »
    Geko mentioned not too long ago on p1 that their was going to be a massive amount of resources put into fleet this year.

Hmm, Interesting. Perhaps we will get a new fleet holding to unlock T6 ships after all..
  • szimszim Member Posts: 2,503 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Fleet ships will be unlocked on September 7th 2015 at 3:55pm. There, happy now? ;)
    edited April 2015
    szim wrote: »
    Fleet ships will be unlocked on September 7th 2015 at 3:55pm. There, happy now? ;)

CONFIRMED

I'm putting that on my calender now. You better not be wrong!
  • mhall85mhall85 Member Posts: 2,852 Arc User1
    edited April 2015
    Okay... so, Tuesday. :P
    d87926bd02aaa4eb12e2bb0fbc1f7061.jpg
  • seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Fleet Intel ships were just announced today.

It just says 'announcing the arrival of..' so I assume they're available now.

There is no date saying when they're coming, sounds like they're already available.
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Fleet Intel ships were just announced today.

It just says 'announcing the arrival of..' so I assume they're available now.

There is no date saying when they're coming, sounds like they're already available.

It specifically says (emphasis mine):

"Below is a list of the Fleet Tier 6 Ships available to each faction with the release of Season 10"

That can only mean 1 thing: available, per direct, on April 21. :)
    3lsZz0w.jpg
    edited April 2015
    meimeitoo wrote: »
    It specifically says (emphasid mine):

"Below is a list of the Fleet Tier 6 Ships available to each faction with the release of Season 10"

That can only mean 1 thing: available, per direct, on April 21. :)

Somehow, I managed to miss that. :D

There you have it.. April 21st is the answer. :cool:
    edited April 2015
    I feel like i've brought about this change! I betya they had forgot!

Thank me later everyone :cool:
  • deathbirds61deathbirds61 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I just bought a "Fleet Eclipse intel cruser T6" but it seems its not a true T6 as its missing the 5th Mastery So I would Not buy till this T5.5 untill it is fixed or they put true T6 ships out there for us. Wish i seen this ahead of time I never would have bought it, but I can at-least share the disappointment with you all. So you can be forewarned.
  • bernatkbernatk Member Posts: 1,089 Bug Hunter
    Reread the dev blog. They specifically stated that the fleet ships won't provide the special ship trait. You need to buy the Zen ship for that.
    Tck7dQ2.jpg
    Dahar Master Mary Sue                                               Fleet Admiral Bloody Mary
    I just bought a "Fleet Eclipse intel cruser T6" but it seems its not a true T6 as its missing the 5th Mastery So I would Not buy till this T5.5 untill it is fixed or they put true T6 ships out there for us. Wish i seen this ahead of time I never would have bought it, but I can at-least share the disappointment with you all. So you can be forewarned.

I'm sorry to tell you this, but the fault in this yours and yours alone.

People constantly make these purchases without reading or doing any research, and this is what happens. The Trait and the Console only comes on the C-Store Version of the Eclipse. If the C-Store version is owned, then you can upgrade to the Fleet version for a single fleet module instead of the 4 (or sometimes 5) that it normally cost.

The only way to get a Fleet T6 Eclipse with the Console and Trait is to purchase the C-Store base ship and then the Fleet version for 1 module. All T6 Ships are like this, and the Fleet ships clearly say they don't come with the trait or the console.

Sorry you didn't get what you thought you were getting, next time it pays to take a few minutes to read everything before buying.
  • vegeta50024vegeta50024 Member Posts: 2,336 Arc User
    Necro thread detected!

TSC_Signature_Gen_4_-_Vegeta_Small.png