test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Unable to copy characters from Holodeck to Tribble

e1ime1im Member Posts: 63 Arc User
On the character copy page (http://www.arcgames.com/en/my/character/copy/sto ) I get the following message: "There are no test servers available for your account on this game."

I last copied character some time around winter event. Currently I have total of 3 characters on Tribble with 5 free character slots.

PWE support advised to create this thread here.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    linuxkn1ghtlinuxkn1ght Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I am also unable to copy characters but not getting that same error message.

In my case it actually says "Success!"
    However I go to character select screen and that character is not there.
    Yes there is an open slot.
  • Options
    generaldisaster#4313 generaldisaster Member Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I am unable to copy my toons too. it says success, but nothing ever gets transferred.

and now the web page is bringing up a "ARC defender" dialog asking for a PIN they are sending to my email. the message never came, so I hit the where is my PIN to resend the email, but still no email. at this point I have used up all three PIN message sending attempts, it has beens 6+ hours ans still no message. this isn't a case of slow email.... something has gone wrong over there.... at least I could still login to the forum. I am really pissed that I am now locked out of my account for 24 hours. because of PWE's mistake
    Star Treking, across the universe. Only going forward because we can't find reverse...
  • Options
    commanderkorcommanderkor Member Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Yea no luck for me either copying any of my toons to tribble, I get the same success dialog and when I log into tribble none of the toons I requested arrived. I waited hours to see if there was just a delay and nothing ever showed up.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    the toon I wanted to copy, was a level 60, still won't transfer even though it says it did. the others I have which are all lvl 50 and below, transferred successfully right after the request was made, I suspect the issue is occurring for level 51+ toons
    Star Treking, across the universe. Only going forward because we can't find reverse...
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    anyboy know if the issue is still present?
  • Options
    flash525flash525 Member Posts: 5,441 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    anyboy know if the issue is still present?
    It's not working today (01/04/2015).
    attachment.php?attachmentid=42556&d=1518094222
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    looks like the cause of the issue is the new story completion accolades on holodeck. if you have logged in and received them on holodeck, then you can no longer transfer that toon to tribble. the story accolades do not appear to be present at all on tribble. if you try to transfer a toon that is eligible for the accolades, but has not received them yet, then you can still transfer that toon to tribble.
  • Options
    raklau1971raklau1971 Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I was kind of bummed by this, do you guy's think they know about it yet?
    I haven't seen any thing else about it, I hope they patch it up fairly soon.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    looks like the cause of the issue is the new story completion accolades on holodeck. if you have logged in and received them on holodeck, then you can no longer transfer that toon to tribble. the story accolades do not appear to be present at all on tribble. if you try to transfer a toon that is eligible for the accolades, but has not received them yet, then you can still transfer that toon to tribble.

I think I wasn't able to copy my character even before these new acolades were introduced.
  • Options
    nickdeamrco019nickdeamrco019 Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    I just found out I have the same Problem how any updates?
  • Options
    primar13primar13 Member Posts: 1,896 Bug Hunter
    I just found out I have the same Problem how any updates?

First... ZOMBIE!!!!! No Zombie Threads...

Are you viewing the Psge through the Arc Client? or a Web browser?

• Options
    primar13 wrote: »

Well, I guess we should just close the thread, regardless of whether the actual issue is solved or not.
    I get "There are no test servers available for your account on this game." message in Chrome browser and in the Arc.
  • Options
    primar13primar13 Member Posts: 1,896 Bug Hunter
    e1im wrote: »

Well, I guess we should just close the thread, regardless of whether the actual issue is solved or not.
    I get "There are no test servers available for your account on this game." message in Chrome browser and in the Arc.

I was saying SOP, is to Create a new Thread, and include a link to the old one. Just to avoid the 1 Month Zombie Rule. Since I'm no mod, I can't close it :smile:

I got know idea whats causing that, just wanted to make sure it was occuring on both places. Lets see what the devs have to say.