test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Unable to update launcher

lindseylewislindseylewis Member Posts: 128 Arc User
Well, not sure how much I can tell. The game worked fine last night, and stopped working when I tried to log in today. I kept getting an error saying that it couldn't launch the update the launcher, which is preventing me from logging in at all. I'm fairly confident this issue is not on my end since my computer went through no changes between last night and this morning. It appears today's update is the problem.
~DREAM GODDESS~
Lindsey Lewis

Comments

• iworshipcatsiworshipcats Member Posts: 1
    I'm having the same problem. I clicked the launcher it tries connecting 5 times than I get a pop up saying the same thing.
  • rognzrognz Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Right there with you buddy. I am getting the same error. except last night I was playing and about to start a stf when I got disconnected from the server. I haven't been able to get back on since because I can't update the launcher.

Just read the forum I love the part please also post a IN GAME bug report . How I can't get in game?
  • groundhogmokagroundhogmoka Member Posts: 76 Arc User
    I am also having this problem. It says to check my internet connection. Which is obviously fine otherwise I wouldn't be typing this comment here.
  • primar13primar13 Member Posts: 1,896 Bug Hunter
    Guys... Maintenance is still underway. They are still working on the Patcher.

Give them time, and Post in the many other Threads on this matter... Don't make new ones.
  • talljoecoloradotalljoecolorado Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Same problem. The game won't even launch. IT would be prudent to make sure that a patch functions and doesn't block out thousands upon thousands of users before implementing?
  • lonestar1017lonestar1017 Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    Same issue here. Tells me to check my network connection which if that was the problem I couldn't be putting this in.
  • clamyfishstickclamyfishstick Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    is the update over yet? I'm still getting the same message.
  • steven74205steven74205 Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    Same here. Couldn't get on last night either, since the server seemed to be down.
  • diabolical91diabolical91 Member Posts: 194 Arc User
    same stupid message guess no sto today :(
  • gab4662gab4662 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I'm having the same problem. I clicked the launcher it tries connecting 5 times than I get a pop up saying the same thing.

• arketipicosarketipicos Member Posts: 149 Arc User
    +1 over here...
    Picana - Shaolin - Deity Warrior
  • rossclansforce1rossclansforce1 Member Posts: 400 Arc User
    This is fun...

Go to login and have the same issue. It goes to update and I get..
    "Unable to establish connection to Patch Server. Please check your Internet Connection. if problems persist, please contact Technical Support."

This is through both Steam and Arc..
    [img]>:)[/img]

Click to Join armadafleet.org/