test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Complaint about Intrepid Interior

celiea32celiea32 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
Sorry if this is the wrong place to post but I want to post a complaint their was not option in the support page.

I want to report a complaint about the Intrepid Bridge and Interior.

Originally I have read on the Intrepid Pack which includes the Intrepid Bridge and interior the proper ones. But the Pack disappears if you purchase any one of the separate Ships that Includes the Long Range Science Vessel Retrofit which they included in the pack which I have purchased before the the Intrepid Interior was made and before the Delta Expansion was made. by doing so removed my chances of getting the Intrepid Bridge and Interior.

This is an OUT RAGE after I have did some of the missions in the Delta Quadrant involving Voyager I was amazed at the interior I can granted Cryptic did good work if not in perfect detail. After I found out that I can acquire the interior I was looking for it in C-store been searching and searching till found out that my previous purchase of the Long Range Science Retrofit disabled the ability to get the Intrepid Interior which deeply disappoint me. But I was also after the Pathfinder ship so I bought is since theirs no way to get the Interior.

Cryptic should have done is have 2 options to get the Intrepid Interior 1 is that Intrepid Pack for those who haven't bought any of the Intrepid ships. Second should be a separate like buying the Intrepid Interior itself for those who purchased the Long Range Science Retrofit years before the Delta Expansion or which I will understand requiring to buy the Pathfinder as-well then have the Intrepid Interior buying option enabled to purchase. I will understand on purchasing the Interior and I will accept. But having no way on purchasing the Interior will TRIBBLE people off.

My suggestion is to add the buying option for the Intrepid Bridge & Interior similar to the Deep Space Nine Pack and the Original Series pack but only visible by purchasing the Pathfinder or Long Range Science Retrofit or require purchasing both ships.

So as long I don't see a buying option for the Intrepid Bridge and Interior Pack I will refuse to buy any new interior that has been made despite that the interior looks awesome.

If anyone wish to post to agree with the issue please due and wish to post an alternative suggestion is welcome.

An honest answer is preferred Please.
Post edited by celiea32 on

Comments

• celiea32celiea32 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    hmm for me it would be out of luck if they bring out the pathfinder and the interior since I have alrdy bought the Pathfinder. But yea if they make the pathfinder and Interior pack available all the time it will make those half of the players happy including me well maybe not me since I bought the pathfinder alrdy.

But I still want the interior looking at the default interior on the intrepid class just don't look right same with some of the other ships I got.
  • celiea32celiea32 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Crytpic Devs if your watching this please put the Pathfinder and the Intrepid interior on the next sale and one question can I still get the Intrepid Interior even though I just purchased the Pathfinder? If I can still get the Interior thats great and I will be really happy and to alot of people who can't get the Intrepid Pack.
  • sarge4idsarge4id Member Posts: 79 Arc User
    Can a Moderator please close this thread, and any others that pertain to the intrepid interiors? I'm really getting sick of a necro'ed complaint being brought up every month. I missed out for the same reasons and almost quit the game. I don't need to be reminded of how badly I got screwed over, with the amount of money I've spent on this stupid game, I could buy a 2012 Acura, but I decided to support this game instead. I'm stopping now because I feel a rant coming on.
    "Being a troll myself, I classify this malcontent as a Type-2 Oblivious Troll. My reasons for coming to this conclusion are: The annoying colored text he deploys, the contradictory threads he creates, the excessive whining and foot stamping, the amusement factor of his threads, and the apparent lack of realization that he is in fact a troll, like me, and is not the heart broken, victimized, player, he sees himself as."
  • giannicampanellagiannicampanella Member Posts: 424 Arc User
    Jebus cripes. Just sell the Qdamned interior separately and make more $ for yourselves. WTF.
    Greenbird