test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Time in a bottle bug - stuck after speaking to Nog

ryugasiriusryugasirius Member Posts: 283 Arc User
Uhhh... did this happen to anyone? The mission tracker didn't update after "Speak to Nog" and I can't do anything but beam up (i did beam out and did the whole ground combat part again, but nothing changed).

3534nc2.jpg

I don't really know what happened as I managed to complete this mission on 5 characters, but only this Klingon one (lv 22) got stuck...
ryuga81.png

Comments

• ryugasiriusryugasirius Member Posts: 283 Arc User
    Wait, maybe I figured it out, it seem to happen only if you avoid the "ambush" (i.e. by taking a different route from the more "obvious" one) after fighting at the first location (when Nog disappears). It probably messes up the mission flow somehow...
    ryuga81.png
  • himble42himble42 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    I have the same issue. Completed the mission with first two fed characters but then the third one gets stuck here. You say avoiding the ambush may be the cause - but I took the same route (avoidance) in all three instances, and only the third one failed.

436C00E23CDD39CB79B5B28053FF8824A01237EA
    Himble_zps0106667a.jpg
  • rjflyer7rjflyer7 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    I am having the same issue. Route and ambushes don't matter. I've taken different routes. I played this with two characters before today...today I tried with the third (this all after the network upgrades indicated in the maintenance notice) and I get stuck at this exact spot as well. I've exited the game and everything...replayed...stuck with no way to talk to the Kremin.