test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

DEVS URGENT PLEASE READ PowerBoard Bug

siruksiruk Member Posts: 20 Arc User
The stats on the boards keep change every patch and players are getting done wrong. I bought two 1500 lohlunat boards a HOG and a UFP. Now after todays patch they are identical other then how they look. There needs to be a vendor in game that we can return these to and get a refund. You cant just keep changing the stats on these and not allow us to rethink are purchases. People are spending a lot of time grinding these Lohlunats and the things they buy should not be changed after purchase without allowing them to get a refund. This has to stop.

Comments

• Options
    tenty1983tenty1983 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    This was in the patch notes. Operating as designed; it's not a bug.
  • Options
    tenty1983 wrote: »

You clearly didn't read what I wrote. I never said it was not in the notes. That has nothing to do with what I said.
  • Options
    themetalstickmanthemetalstickman Member Posts: 1,010 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    But you name it as a bug (in the title, if not in the actual post), when it was actually intended. And, as players had to spend an equal amount for the UFP/KDF/ROM powerboards and the HOG, it seems only fair that they should receive equal performance.

And you are complaining about digital items purchased for digital currency that you didn't spend any real money for. I would understand if you were complaining about a C-Store purchase, as Zen is largely purchased with real money, but as it is, you have actually lost nothing.
    Og12TbC.jpg

Your father was captain of a starship for twelve minutes. He saved 800 lives, including your mother's, and yours.

I dare you to do better.
  • Options
    But you name it as a bug (in the title, if not in the actual post), when it was actually intended. And, as players had to spend an equal amount for the UFP/KDF/ROM powerboards and the HOG, it seems only fair that they should receive equal performance.

And you are complaining about digital items purchased for digital currency that you didn't spend any real money for. I would understand if you were complaining about a C-Store purchase, as Zen is largely purchased with real money, but as it is, you have actually lost nothing.

Actually my time was wasted, which I find valuable. If you like wasting your time that is your business.
  • Options
    tenty1983tenty1983 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    siruk wrote: »
    tenty1983 wrote: »

You clearly didn't read what I wrote. I never said it was not in the notes. That has nothing to do with what I said.

I did read what you wrote, but, as themetalstickman pointed out, you nonetheless referred to it as a "bug" in your subject line, which it is not. Further, because it is "operating as designed," and not a bug, it doesn't even belong in this "Gameplay Bugs Report" section. It will not receive urgent attention from the devs, nor should it (again, because it is operating as designed.) If you feel that this change to the game was such a waste of your time, then so, too, was making this post, and subsequently defending it. It is, after all, your time to waste, but please do not blame the devs, the game, or those who take the time to respond to you.
  • Options
    Derp Derp Derp