test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

your feed back on customer service

peter109peter109 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2015 in Federation Discussion
hi all,

I have been told to put my feedback on here, and I would like to hear yours as well,

I had problem with my character and the romulan reputation levels getting stuck, put a ticket in and was told nothing could be done but delete character.

obviously not happy and told them so, they gave the standard reply and told me to put my views here.

so here we are, over to you, if you have good or bad customer service then let us know and hopefully they will take note.

please try to be positive even if you have had a bad experience and do not swear on this thread.
:mad:
Post edited by peter109 on

Comments

• Options
    garaks31garaks31 Member Posts: 2,845 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    i had only good experiences with the service thnks again Chanteuse ,Ichirou ...
  • Options
    icsairgunsicsairguns Member Posts: 1,504 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    customer service is lousy always seems to just be a bot response no matter what. like they search for keywords then respond with what they think fits even if it has nothing to do with the problems.

1. bought and paid for with money for zen kdf outfit slots unusable for over 2 years now and never a word from them after they sent the normal defrag force verify response . that i responded to them with a nope didn't work.

fix. So if they cant fix it ok just refund the zen i paid for the extra slots and im good .

2. lobi xindi bridge officer coming off exchange directly into canidates list where it became bound and unusable. i already had one on active duty. so it stuck in the list unusable unsellable and a total waste of lobi .

fix. if they cant move it just have a gm delete it from my list and give me my lobi back and im good.

but no nothing not a word . not even a ok we seen your problem and will work on it and i hear nothing.

3. wifes account worked fine till they did the april fools day thing. she tried to use the roll back server and never got to work but ever since she cant log into her account because of the email verification. her email from when she registered the game has been invalid for like 2 years now and we didn't even know it was and issue till these message popped up asking for the verify numbers. ok so her arc account same thing cant log in cause the email is invalid. well i send a ticket and the response was she must do it from the email address associated with the account. like they never even read what the problem was.

fix. look at the account jeese i gave her a suliban cell ship only myself and my son are on the friends list. use what ever other verification process other than email . hell we can even tell them the complete email addy and password but we cant access the email any more. has to be something they can do. but they wont even hear the problem .

trouble tickets. postings in bug forums and nothing.
    Trophies for killing FEDS ahh those were the days. Ch'ar%20POST%20LoR.JPG

• Options
    warmaker001bwarmaker001b Member Posts: 9,205 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Customer Service? STO? That's like Oil & Water. They don't mix. I still have an open ticket from Summer Event. From 2014.

The only time you're going to get support is if it's Billing related. Because you can sic the bank on them. Then they'll actually do something.
    XzRTofz.gif
  • Options
    bendalekbendalek Member Posts: 1,781 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    All of my experiences with Customer Service have been great. From character issues to account issues, all of my problems have been sorted within a few days, with excellent responses from real people.

From my experience with gaming support, you have to remember a few things, First is get the right department. If you have a "character" issue, sending a ticket to the "accounts" department will probably not get you the response you want.

Don't rant! Calling the game developer names, and using unfriendly or confrontational wording will usually also not get you the response you want. Try and be specific and descriptive in your ticket title, and be informative and positive in your ticket description.

Don't expect an instant and/or favorable and/or "perfect" response. Be realistic in what you ask for, and what you expect, believe it or not, there are sometimes some things they simply cannot do!
    Oh, hoho hohhhhh, Oh,, hoho, hohhhhh
    My%20STO%20Sig%20Clear_zps5etu86s1.png
  • Options
    cookiecrookcookiecrook Member Posts: 4,524 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Non-existent! It doesn't seem to matter what the issue is. You just get a stupid generic response, if you are lucky enough to even get that.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
  • Options
    virusdancervirusdancer Member Posts: 18,687 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Non-existent! It doesn't seem to matter what the issue is. You just get a stupid generic response, if you are lucky enough to even get that.

It is one of those things, that even if you go into it with a generally positive attitude, they're going to do whatever they can to make sure you have a generally negative experience.

You drop them a line about X.

You get a reply about Y. Lolwut?
    They tell you to post on the forums. After having been told on the forums to contact them. Lolwut?
    You get a reply stating that a bug is working as intended. After having had the bug acknowledged and verified on the forums...with the suggestion to contact them. Lolwut?

Even when you say you were directed to them from the forums!

The list goes on and on and on and on and on...folks looking for some PvP in this game can find it trying to deal with customer service.
  • Options
    cynexascynexas Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I've found like others that every issue related to zen purchase and billing has been solved quickly and satisfactorily with an overall positive experience.
    Every game related issue has been the polar opposite with frustrating and often unhelpful advice usually ignoring the question and answering whatever question they would prefer to answer. To date I've had not a single satisfactory outcome from a game query and thus it is overall a very negative experience.

So really rather depends what you want from support, if it helps I've had far worse. Netherworld are pretty much just ignoring any support request for a fatal bug that renders a game unplayable. So definately not as bad as it could be.
  • Options
    dd1mdd1m Member Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    They have a customer service department?

I've never had a reply to a submitted ticket, not once....ever. On top of that I cannot see submitted tickets, so have no way to tell if they are still open or not. :eek:
    8ebd135a27dd1eb31f8ce7dff0bfba3a1f1467ac_full.jpg
  • Options
    denizyurukdenizyuruk Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    My personal experience with the STO customer service is different. It's much better than with the forums here.
    While here I seem to be quite uncomfortable with other users...the customer service replied me at every question. Yes,not always they can help so they say to go to the forums. But they gave me tips to try to solve in-game problems and helped me with forum-related issues (but not the notifications problem. However, that's not their fault. It's mods' fault who don't answer at all).
    So I'd say I'm quite satisfied with customer serfice.
    18416789043_5ed8d070e7_b.jpg
  • Options
    oldravenman3025oldravenman3025 Member Posts: 1,892 Arc User
    Customer Service? For STO?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

....wait, it really exists?

Sarcasm aside, I've submitted tickets in the past that were never resolved. Not even so much as a response. It's just better to come to the fourms and start a complaint thread.
  • Options
    primar13primar13 Member Posts: 1,896 Bug Hunter
    I have dealt with them on many occasions, for a multitude of things.

They have always been great to me.

Only issue I had was when I reported a boatload of Bot Driven toons, they thought I was reporting the same guy repeatedly. :smile:
  • Options
    quepanquepan Member Posts: 540 Arc User
    dealing with the PWE support system doesnt help , the only time ive gotten help was when i engaged a CM on a matter directing them to a forum post about my issue , then it got solved . thats really not how this is supposed to work . hell the last time i tried to put in a ticket using the web interface it just redirects with no way to post a ticket . there are no solutions for this listed anywhere . this is a internal PWE issue with there support system not directed to cryptic or really to the CM Team while the CM team has a more direct access to the CS team its really not there privy to really handle these things , im still waiting for a response to my missing very rare R&D mats that all of them disappeared the entire row of them . some took months to collect . but im not holding my breath .
  • Options
    annemarie30annemarie30 Member Posts: 2,608 Arc User
    i have to agree; customer no-service is the norm for PWE. I finally got a character to the level I got a 2 piece set that is SUPPOSE to boost phaser or disruptor by 7.5 % this set has been in game for over a year. it DOESN'T WORK. posts in the bug forum go unread/;unanswered. ticket ditto. I even REPOSTED just yesterday and still no response. what's the point? I love my guy for the gift of a lifetime sub, but they won't get a dime from me for anything else
    We Want Vic Fontaine
  • Options
    ghostmatterghostmatter Member Posts: 136 Arc User
    I haven't had any problem so far, apart from the website not workin for me. I reach them by email.

I was disappointed though when I was told I couldn't bonus zen from buying some RIGHT before a sale started.
  • Options
    pweistheworstpweistheworst Member Posts: 986 Arc User
    The only time I get annoyed with customer service/GM/dev team for PWE/Cryptic is when I submit an in-game ticket for help with a technical problem (or submit a ticket via ARC) and I never get a response.

An automated response that my ticket was received is NOT a response. I want to know that an actual human being read the problem I described in my ticket and either has a solution or is working on the solution.

The worst customer service in the world is the kind that leaves you feeling like they don't care about your problem.
    In the immortal words of Captain Sisko: "It may not be what you believe, but that doesn't make it wrong."

Don't believe the lies in this forum. I am NOT an ARC user. I play STO on Steam or not at all.
  • Options
    belidosbelidos Member Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    The only issue I've had with CS was about a year ago when I submitted a ticket for something (cant remember what it was now) and their response was a list of things to try to fix it, not one single one of which had anything to do with the issue I was having, iirc it was an account issue I was having and they had me trying to change game settings to fix it, I was like wtf? lol