test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Set Phasers to Unrepentant. We have unlimited Chateau Picard.

shamalama60shamalama60 Member Posts: 39 Arc User
edited May 2015 in Earth Spacedock
The Unrepentant Fleet: we believe in a 6-pack in every replicator, a phaser on every bow, and an Orion Love Slave (male, female, or both - your choice) in every Captain's Quarters. Join us, and together we will make it so.

We are Unrepentant Gaming, a group of like-minded adults who enjoy a nice after-work beverage while grinding an STF. Unrepentant is a casual guild of overgrown kids out to have some fun times flying in space and blowing stuff up.

Unrepentant is a socially-driven, casual guild spanning multiple games, with a focus on freedom. Freedom to play games the way you want to play. We have families, jobs, life obligations. You won’t find any play time quotas, extensive guild taxes, mandatory events, or drama-laden infighting here. However, we recognize this freedom comes with a responsibility: We are free so long as that freedom does not deny our fellow members the right to enjoy the game.

Central to Unrepentant is our sense of community. We believe the games you play aren’t as important as the people you play them with, and to that end we strive only to admit the kind of members you’d want to hang out and have a drink with. Our slogan is "once a member - always a member", and all Unrepentant are welcome in any game we play regardless of what game you started in.

Freedom, friendship and fun times - this is what matters to The U. You don’t have to be a good player to be Unrepentant; but you do have to be a good person to join our ranks. We don't cheat, we don't exploit, we don't abuse mechanics. We're here to play the game and build friendships.

If you're looking for that type of community ... relax, crack a beer, fire up a stogie, and get comfortable. You have to be 18+; our average guild member is around 30, our members range from their 20s to 60s. Sobriety is optional, but pants are not allowed.

It’s dangerous to go alone. Take this: www.unrepentantgaming.com
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by shamalama60 on

Comments

• Options
    grravergrraver Member Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I wonder what Chateau Picard tastes like... is it red wine? I remember seeing in a episode it was red wine.
  • Options
    herculastisherculastis Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Hello Unrepentant,
    I am a 32 year old male gamer who enjoys a beverage or two whilst gaming away the time after the kids go to bed while the wife is at work. I have been in a few guilds in other games but haven't found one I like so far in STO. I am not into min play time rules or any such nonsense I have too much going on with real life for that sort of nonsense I do like a group of like minded people to play with when I do get the time to play. Anyways drop me a line in game Turvep@herculastis. Would enjoy a chance to try out your fleet.
    Capt Turvep
  • Options
    pratyekapratyeka Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Come join me @ unrepentantgaming.com . Tier 5 fleets for KDF and Fed.
  • Options
    Join us for Fun and phasers!
  • Options
    korfi2go#5083 korfi2go Member Posts: 133 Arc User
    pratyeka wrote: »
    Join us for Fun and phasers!
    Or for fun with phasers.
    wivvEzf.png
    Always welcoming new Members. Check us out here!
  • Options
    We use to set phasers to sexytime and take zap brannigan as a father figure lol
  • Options
    sovradsovrad Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    now with 200% more sexytime sexyness. Join us!
  • Options
    Join us now and you get a high-tech cookie. Not only is this cookie invisible, but also unhearable, unsmellable, untastable and untouchable.​​
    wivvEzf.png
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    Well I do hope people find us here. The recruitment thread seems a bit hidden, when you come in through the portal and use the links to go to STO forums. I wonder why its not even listed as sub/child catagory on main STO forum page?!
  • Options
    grraver wrote: »
    I wonder why its not even listed as sub/child catagory on main STO forum page?!
    Because it is now a child-category of a child-category of a category. Basically one level too deep for the front-page. :/​​
    wivvEzf.png
  • Options
    thunderfoot#5163 thunderfoot Member Posts: 4,540 Arc User
    Do Y'all use TeamSpeak? Do you have a KDF Fleet?

I like my Delta Retread Feddy Bear, but I prefer playing my Lethean Sci and my KDF-aligned Rom Eng.

Also, some people have told me I am difficult to get along with and hard to please. All of them were under twenty. And I am old enough to be their father (wheeze hiss). I am posting here because I have tried numerous other Fleets and have yet to find a place where I can just be myself. This game is far more fun when it is played with friends. Especially when I can snag their last chalupa because they are too drunk to notice my blatant thievery of their fine Taco Bell product.

I am also kind of a smarta__. But if we're gonna play STO for fun and laughs and to enjoy each other's company, then I'll be your huckleberry. Award yourself five Bonus Points if you get this reference.
    A six year old boy and his starship. Living the dream.
  • Options
    Yes, we do have a TeamSpeak server and yes, we are active both Fed- and KDF-side.

Fun and good company is exactly what the Unrepentant is about. Our members are a friendly, helpful and respectful bunch. So, if that sounds like something you want to be a part of, the I suggest you give the U a try.

Once you filled out the application form, you will enter a kind of trial-membership, during which our members will poke at you with their poking-sticks chat you up and ask you questions to make sure you are a good fit for us and we are a good fit for you.

Should you have any more questions, feel free to just ask away.​​
    wivvEzf.png
  • Options
    thunderfoot#5163 thunderfoot Member Posts: 4,540 Arc User
    Alrighty, then! Got some stuff to do which will keep me out of town between tomorrow night and Firday evening. I will go and beseech thee to hear my...errr...will go and fill out the application. Yeah, That's it. Fill out the application. As soon as I get back into town Friday evening.

I'll provide the poking sticks for anyone and everyone who wants one. They will be coated in a special grip improving substance of my own design. Which ensures a firm grip no matter how the target squirms and makes girly man squealy noises. Please remember to use both hands so maximum effect will be achieved from my patented and secret grip improving substance. Which will ensure the poking stick does not shift or turn in your hand. Ever.
    A six year old boy and his starship. Living the dream.
  • Options
    Looking forward to your application then. I recommend reading our rules before you apply (don't worry, they are not long) and taking your time to answer the questions properly.
    wivvEzf.png
  • Options
    Always exciting to meet new people. I will also take a look at your application thunderfoot, when you post it.
  • Options
    Join us in Season 11!
  • Options
    Lets make it happen!
  • Options
    We are all winter wonderland crazy. Come join us in our races and snowmen battles!
  • Options
    Join us now for pantsless omega farming fun! (Sobriety is totally optional) :D​​
    wivvEzf.png
  • Options
    This weekend we are upgrading party fools!
  • Options
    Prepare for temporal incursions and lack of pants!
  • Options
    AoY coming soon, if you feel you would like to share your experience and play other games and not feel you want to just play STO if you think the expansion is not what you want you can check us out!​​
  • Options
    rumbleprumblep Member Posts: 131 Arc User
    PANTS OFF AND GAME ON! lmao

Grr.... dont make me grr you! lol LTNS guys
    -Captain Saffrin
    Federation 12th Cavalry
    Deep Space 19/USS Montana
  • Options
    tmctmc Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Pants off, phasers set to awesome, let's do this!
  • Options
    pew pew pew! zap brannigan is my real hero!​​
  • Options
    We have BBQ tribble in wurst with beer!​​
  • Options
    It is a little hairy that wurst, but you will get used to it!​​
  • Options
    It is a little hairy that wurst, but you will get used to it!​​

Dude, you know we serve that with a razor?
    wivvEzf.png
  • Options
    It is a little hairy that wurst, but you will get used to it!

Dude, you know we serve that with a razor?

Offcourse. Pardon me. Food etiquette is important.​​
  • Options
    Offcourse. Pardon me. Food etiquette is important.

OK, next lesson: the Katana is only for cutting seafood. For the meat we use a Claymore.​​
    wivvEzf.png