Install Arc
Options

Tribble Maintenance and Release Notes - June 11, 2014

2»

Comments

• Options
    angelsilhouetteangelsilhouette Member Posts: 24
    edited June 2014
    so how about doing something about the unidine zone end rewards? you know, how killing less planet killers gives you more marks then killing them all?

I've been in enough instances where everyone is at a single place when the planet killers spawn and then, instead of all surging to the same (closest) planet killer to kill them in an orderly fashion, fekkin' split up and make it impossible for anyone to get all 3. Mark wise, I never saw any bonus for my only being able to kill 2 of the 3 Planet Killers as opposed to doing all 3. In fact, I always received a lower number on getting only 2 because some folks decided they didn't want to go with the main group. (maybe they didn't like the massive lag/frame drop of going with the main group?)
  • Options
    toivatoiva Member Posts: 3,276 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I've been in enough instances where everyone is at a single place when the planet killers spawn and then, instead of all surging to the same (closest) planet killer to kill them in an orderly fashion, fekkin' split up and make it impossible for anyone to get all 3. Mark wise, I never saw any bonus for my only being able to kill 2 of the 3 Planet Killers as opposed to doing all 3. In fact, I always received a lower number on getting only 2 because some folks decided they didn't want to go with the main group. (maybe they didn't like the massive lag/frame drop of going with the main group?)

You misunderstand. This 60-90-120 mark issue isn't about how many Planet killers your ship damages. It is a zone wide reward for how many Planet Killers in total are killed in a zone. Since it is incredibly rare to happen on a zone where players are unable to kill all three Planet killers (or are aware of the inverted reward ratio), you'll pretty much always get the lowest reward*.

*Note: The actual amount of marks you get after the Planet killer stage also takes into account your activity (or lack of it) in the point taking stage of the zone. Thus it will vary.
    TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix, Toveg, T'vritha, To Vrax: Bring in the Allegiance class.
    Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia, Ty'Vris, Tia Vex, Toi'Virth: Add Tier 6 KDF Carrier and Raider.
    Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var, Tevra, T'Vira, To'Vrak: Give us Asylums for Romulans.

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!
  • Options
    nagilum88nagilum88 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    wow new colors for swimsuits..
    what about legs? can my trill have legs? and maybe a lower abs as well?
  • Options
    thorodalthorodal Member Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Wow, now that's necromancy... this thread is over 1 year old :eek:
  • Options
    lucho80lucho80 Member Posts: 6,600 Bug Hunter
    edited June 2015
    Zombie, aaarrrgghhhh!!! Kill! Kill!
  • Options
    revanantmoriturirevanantmorituri Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    nagilum88 wrote: »
    wow new colors for swimsuits..
    what about legs? can my trill have legs? and maybe a lower abs as well?

And my Ferezean, please.
    -
    Formerly @Seschat pre PWEmerger. @Seschat on the Titan boards.

Supporter of the Titan Project.
  • Options
    tinead51tinead51 Member Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    My grind to your grind, and repeat ad infinitum. ;)

Still a necro...
  • Options
    themetalstickmanthemetalstickman Member Posts: 1,010 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Mother of necro...
    Og12TbC.jpg

Your father was captain of a starship for twelve minutes. He saved 800 lives, including your mother's, and yours.

I dare you to do better.
  • Options
    grnlbrtnfrntgrnlbrtnfrnt Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    thorodal wrote: »
    Wow, now that's necromancy... this thread is over 1 year old :eek:

its just a month of fixing swimsuits instead of real issues year after year anyway
    [SIGPIC]PWE IS NOT A REPUTABLE COMPANY[/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    monkeybone13monkeybone13 Member Posts: 4,640 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Thread necomancy across the universe. Never going forward because we're stuck in reverse.

It's life, Jim, but not as we know it....not as we know it....not as we know it....
  • Options
    peterconnorfirstpeterconnorfirst Member Posts: 6,225 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Happy Birthday dear Tribble Maintenance and Release Notes - June 11, 2014 thread.

How have you been?
    animated.gif
    Looking for a fun PvE fleet? Join us at Omega Combat Division today.
    felisean wrote: »
    teamwork to reach a goal is awesome and highly appreciated
  • Options
    peterconnorfirstpeterconnorfirst Member Posts: 6,225 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Funny, I distinctly remember the date was changed to 2015 and I typed the 'Holy Timelord!' comment, now it's back to 2014!

LOL, really? :)
    animated.gif
    Looking for a fun PvE fleet? Join us at Omega Combat Division today.
    felisean wrote: »
    teamwork to reach a goal is awesome and highly appreciated
  • Options
    craig76craig76 Member Posts: 775 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    defera invasion map needs fixing for powerplant mission on medium level, can not rescue the researchers from behind the forcefields if there is only 1 instance. If there is more than 1 instance, have to find a working forcefield, but even then there is only 1 forcefield that resets correctly and many people are left to fight over who can use it first

Breen invasion story arc, out in the cold mission, Deferi Dilithium segment of mission, once on asteroid to save the deferi, game crashes to desktop. I've had it crash on me 6 times within 5 minutes while on asteroid.
    Also, same mission, but Cracked Core segment, just before you transport to the asteroid, when firing weapons, the space clouds i will call it, vanishes and comes back again when not firing weapons. Also the star bleeds thru some of the asteroids, so its not rendering properly.

Combadges clippings galore. The one i want to use, i cant because it looks horrible or can barely see it. That is the DS9 badge. clips badly on female toons or male toons with large chest
    So im forced to use another badge like the ops or sciences badges. Or make the toons chest flat and small as possible, which still looks horrible.
    Wrath of khan also clips
    There are a few others. been waiting for over a year for those clippings to be fixed.
    The telaxian outfits, mainly the vests, they clip on the chest and look horrible, so i dont use them

White box issue for graviton pulse i think it is called for one of the powers for the space set of omega maco gear. I reported it last year, still needs an icon for it.
    I believe God created the universe, because he knew we wanted to explore. So, he made us a playground...
    planet-space-sun.jpg
  • Options
    arrmateysarrmateys Member Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    why are you posting that stuff in a tribble post from last year? it'll never be noticed by anyone from the dev team.

post it in gameplay bugs subforum, at least there it only has 50% chance of being ignored, in here it's 100%.
    Now clowns, that's another story. They scare the cr​ap out of me.
    We fight them too. Entire armies spilling out of Volkswagens.
    We do our best to fight them off, but they keep sending them in.
  • Options
    jivedutchjivedutch Member Posts: 357 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    # 1 Tribble Maintenance and Release Notes - June 11, 2014
    06-11-2014, 12:49 PM

We will be bringing down the Tribble server for maintenance to apply a new update: ST.40.20140525a.14

Tribble Patch Notes from 2014 ... unfortunatly with a very similar date to current ... it is not a posting error

on the PS side .. i still wanna see the patch notes from the last tribble update that have not been posted , but have gone online ....