test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Elite Breen carrier pets not purchasable

grognard1001grognard1001 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
edited June 2015 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I have the Breen Sarr Theln carrier as my active ship yet I cannot buy the elite Breen fighter hangar pets. I also have the Plesh Brek unpacked and cannot purchase the elite raider pets either. I can however purchase the very rare pets from the dilithium store. I am on a T5 starbase with T5 science, fleet provisions available, and I'm able to purchase other elite hangar pets. I have submitted a bug report. I have a screenshot I can email or submit showing the dialog box telling me I don't own the carrier while in the background my character info sheet is open, clearly showing the carrier as my active ship.
Post edited by grognard1001 on

Comments

• bluethirdworldbluethirdworld Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Here here, I am having the same problem! All the ships unpacked, fleet starbase sci at level 5, can buy the normal and advanced versions. Contacted GM who said to make bug report which has been done. Thanks for your help!
  • ungratefuldead88ungratefuldead88 Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Same problem here. Both ships unpacked, can buy advanced version, can't buy elite version even on a fleet map with t5 everything.
  • grognard1001grognard1001 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    And I haven't heard back on either my trouble ticket or this bug report thread from tech support. Did you guys submit tickets also?
  • bevrastbevrast Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    This seems true for the Oushu shuttles aswell. If you have the Elachi Sheshar Command verison, you cannot but the elite pets, but the advanced ones from the dil store is avaliable.
    draco dormiens nunquam titillandus
    CHRIST.png
  • borticuscrypticborticuscryptic Member Posts: 2,478 Cryptic Developer
    edited June 2015
    Verified issues with both the Breen and Elachi hangar pets on the Fleet Store. We'll have it fixed soon.

Thanks for the detailed reports!
    Jeremy Randall
    Cryptic - Lead Systems Designer
    "Play smart!"
  • orion0029orion0029 Member Posts: 1,122 Bug Hunter
    edited June 2015
    Hey, not that it matters, but with the Plesh Breks, the EC versions are listed as Ultra Rare, shouldn't they be Rare?
  • grognard1001grognard1001 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Verified issues with both the Breen and Elachi hangar pets on the Fleet Store. We'll have it fixed soon.

Thanks for the detailed reports!

Thanks Jeremy!!!
  • sul1234sul1234 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Thank you..