test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Delta Pack - Special requisition Pack - Intelligence Bridge Officers

aiden089aiden089 Member Posts: 114 Arc User
After previously commissioning the Eng Int officer from the Delta Pack - Special requisition Pack - Intelligence Bridge Officers, I subsequently decommissioned the Bridge officer.
I can now reclaim the package but when I attempt to open it I get the message ' You may only have one of that officer. (ENG INT BOFF SYMBOL)'.
I currently have none of the Int officers on my active roster or the Bridge officer candidate list.

I log into my Federation Lvl 56 Admiral.
I am in Deep Space Nine.
I open the C-store, and navigate to the personnel tab.
I select and claim the Delta Pack - Special requisition Pack - Intelligence Bridge Officers.
I open my Inventory and locate the Delta Pack - Special requisition Pack - Intelligence Bridge
Officers.
I right click and select use.
I receive the message ' You may only have one of that officer.'
Nedya.png
Post edited by aiden089 on

Comments

• kthangkthang Member Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Have you checked if some of them may be in your inventory or overflow bag?
  • aiden089aiden089 Member Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I have checked everywhere and the BOFF's are no where to be found
    Nedya.png
  • thegalli2thegalli2 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Is there a fix for this issue, I'm experiencing the same thing.

Maybe I have a loadout saved somewhere at some point with one of those boffs before I deleted them?
  • m1957flaxm1957flax Member Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    The delta recruits get the same error, when they want to claim some reward as well. That was said in a thread on this forums several days ago. I was one of the victims. I have the delta package as well.

I assume that the delta recruit reward and the delta package share the same parts and that this is the cause for the error, but I have not seen an official answer.