test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Repeated CTD when doing Dyson Voth ground missions

yorethelyorethel Member Posts: 125 Arc User
edited May 2015 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Me and a fleet mate were doing the Voth ground missions in the Dyson Sphere open ground area and were experiencing repeated crashes to desktop with cryptics error report coming up, after having it 3 times each we abandoned doing it.

bug report ticket submitted ID#3,401,422
Post edited by yorethel on

Comments

• borgx666borgx666 Member Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    yea im the fleet m8 and confirm, dyson ground battle is FUBAR, game keeps crashing to desktop:mad:
    Sto%20Final.png
  • fortifiedllamafortifiedllama Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Had this issue with my fleetmate too. Couldn't get past the login screen until I verified files and then it started over again.
  • lutherfrylutherfry Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Having the same issue and have opened up a ticket for it with Support for all the good that has done.

After the first response consisting of a canned copy paste resolution they now are suggeting I allow them to rollback any characters having this issue which would undo any progression after the rollback point, and remove any items/resources gained from the rollback point forward. Putting together a spread sheet of all the threads that are open for the same issue to submit to them and push for escalation to someone who can and knows what to do, other than copy paste generic canned responses! Please dont let this issue go silent! Get on support and keep on them til they acknowlege and resolve the issues!
  • snipey47asnipey47a Member Posts: 485 Media Corps
    edited May 2015
    And here's what happens to me when i try to load back in after a crash.... terminal console open

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yc75OnhFh6k