test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Ground Sets have no visuals?

h4ihuih4ihui Member Posts: 9 Arc User
edited May 2015 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I have not played for a while, and when i came back i noticed on my character EnviROmaniac that my ground sets dont have the "enable visuals" option anymore. Was that option removed? I made a ticket and after lots of screenshots send i was told to make an post here. Were the visuals removed and made available only for tailor or its a bug.

Comments

• Options
    lebtronlebtron Member Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Visuals of sets were moved to the tailor.
  • Options
    h4ihuih4ihui Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    lebtron wrote: »
    Visuals of sets were moved to the tailor.

Thank you. Do you have any idea why? That was a mistake. It was cool being able to activate the set visual when you wanted. Thanks again hope they will introduce that again.
  • Options
    lebtronlebtron Member Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    h4ihui wrote: »
    Thank you. Do you have any idea why? That was a mistake. It was cool being able to activate the set visual when you wanted. Thanks again hope they will introduce that again.

Most players appreciate it the way it is now. You can wear set parts without using sets. You can just use parts of sets, you can color them etc. And you just need to buy the set one time to give it to your whole away team.

The only downside is, as you mention, that boffs cannot change their outfit without visiting the tailor. Giving them some kind of second costume slot was asked a few times already, maybe one day. I still prefer the new system.