test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Exchange

gueneyhallek0420gueneyhallek0420 Member Posts: 435 Arc User
edited May 2015 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I keep trying to post salvaged tech on the exchange, but whatever I put up won't register. It appears from searches that other people are putting it up and it sells, but who knows. Mine wont sell no matter how much I undercut and will not show up on searches
XqiBpIN.gif
Post edited by gueneyhallek0420 on

Comments

• Options
    g0rb4gg0rb4g Member Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I've had the same problem trying to sell contraband for the last couple of days...
  • Options
    halfmoon10halfmoon10 Member Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I cant access items to buy on the exchange in any description.For example I look up consoles science and all I get is nothing or just one type console at different prices, no variety at all..Ive tried every level and the same result= nothing or just one type of any item and that's it.Is this a bug or have they changed the process???
  • Options
    jaydenomega812jaydenomega812 Member Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I too have been having a problem with the exchange when listing items for sale. Anytime I post a Fleet ship module, Research boost 1.5x/2x, Technology boost 1.5x/2x, or Salvaged Tech it will not show when I research the exchange my sale though my sale of said item will show in my sales list. Things like master keys, Superior tech upgrades, and regular mk 12 very rare consoles I have not had problems with. I've only noticed this problem since the 4/30/15 update.
  • Options
    afcop750afcop750 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Its as if the entire exchange indexing and search function in inoperable. Entire catagories of items do not show anything when searched for, and with the limit of 400 items capped to display if you choose, any, any, it gives you TRIBBLE to sift through.
  • Options
    blackwyvernblackwyvern Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Having the same issue. Nothing i post on the exchange shows up. I have had others look for the item in its category and they dont see it either.
  • Options
    willamsheridanwillamsheridan Member Posts: 1,189 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Same Problem here. Again.

None of my Salvaged Tech shows up. I see 400 Items but not mine. If i change the search to only show "Lieutenant rank" Items i see even less because then the prices start at more than one million
  • Options
    jaydenomega812jaydenomega812 Member Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Same Problem here. Again.

None of my Salvaged Tech shows up. I see 400 Items but not mine. If i change the search to only show "Lieutenant rank" Items i see even less because then the prices start at more than one million

Yea lt rank sorting usually shows prices of the same item at better rates like in the key market. So odd how that works out.

But, at least to keep from having to 'sift' thru items you can enter more search strings if you all know that or not I can share.

Say you want a Antiproton dbb crtd2 item.

Type in "Antiproton Dual Beam Bank mk xii [crtd]x2" that will show you any itmes with crtd2 as modifiers.

[crth] [pen] will show with crth and pen as modifiers.
    [crtd]x2 [pen] crtd2 and pen modifiers.
    blah, blah, blah, and so on so forth...but still the x is bugged.

I have a FSM posted for 10.5 mil for over 18 hours now still hasn't show under the all category with search filters left blank and typed in 'fleet ship module'. I don't see it hence the reason it hasn't sold.
  • Options
    rakitinrakitin Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    The is Exchang fill All omni-Directionel i cant get en normal Array from Rear Admirat Up can you please do some about this :mad: Ane who ever put can yon fu;'' stop it.
    It All 400 Iteme
  • Options
    furrybeggerfurrybegger Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I've been having the same problem since the Iconians hit, had to resort to getting a friend to sell everything for me as nothing sells and i had gotten to 40 salvaged techs.

I dont mind asking friends to help but it is getting a bit ridonculous now

Hazey
    :mad:
  • Options
    willamsheridanwillamsheridan Member Posts: 1,189 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Yea lt rank sorting usually shows prices of the same item at better rates like in the key market. So odd how that works out.

But, at least to keep from having to 'sift' thru items you can enter more search strings if you all know that or not I can share.

Say you want a Antiproton dbb crtd2 item.

Type in "Antiproton Dual Beam Bank mk xii [crtd]x2" that will show you any itmes with crtd2 as modifiers.

[crth] [pen] will show with crth and pen as modifiers.
    [crtd]x2 [pen] crtd2 and pen modifiers.
    blah, blah, blah, and so on so forth...but still the x is bugged.

I have a FSM posted for 10.5 mil for over 18 hours now still hasn't show under the all category with search filters left blank and typed in 'fleet ship module'. I don't see it hence the reason it hasn't sold.

Problem is, if i want to look for Salvaged Tech (or "geborgene Technologie" for me in German) i can only Look for geborgene, technologie or geborgene technologie.

But my items are not showing up there. Put 7 Tech for 500k there this morning (more than 400 items available, prices started at 490.000). SO after i put them there they should show up. But they didn't the first items were 490.000, 490.000, 520.000, 520.000. So no 500.000. THen ichecked again this aftenoon (german time of course) notw there wree only 206 items showing up and they started at 790.000. So again my 500.000 Items were not sowgin up and the hundreds of items in the price range 490.000-790.000 also were not showing up.

No matter what i was looking for, Geborgene, Technologie. It showed different items, from R&D material, Traces but the first Salvaged Tech was there for 800.000. It went from a Technology boost for 300.000 directly to the Tech for 800.000

And under which category can i find salvaged tech? if i look for R&D material or components they don't show up at all
  • Options
    salem1574salem1574 Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    The exchange has needed an overhaul for a very long time. It’s search parameters are cumbersome at best when they work at all..
  • Options
    brian1834brian1834 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I, as well, have been having this issue. Its frustrating to say the least. I hope it gets fixed soon.
  • Options
    huskerklghuskerklg Member Posts: 561 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Same problem. Nothing going showing up listed on the Exchange.
  • Options
    darpinkdarpink Member Posts: 341 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I keep trying to post salvaged tech on the exchange, but whatever I put up won't register. It appears from searches that other people are putting it up and it sells, but who knows. Mine wont sell no matter how much I undercut and will not show up on searches
    I've had that problem intermittently and with random items since day one of playing STO, almost 3 years now. And I used to report it, don't hold your breath.
  • Options
    ayexeyenayexeyen Member Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Same problem here.

I tried to put some Salvaged technology on the exchange. First I check the minimum price and I put them lower than that. After that I asked to another player to tell me the lowest price that he was seeing. He was unable to see my objects (that should had been the firsts because they had the lowest price).
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Seems like posting here doesn't get any response anymore. Even to systematic bugs.

Only place I've gotten any written acknowledgment is through the website support here: https://support.arcgames.com/
  • Options
    spaceeagle20spaceeagle20 Member Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Something weird happened to me ...
    I've been putting several Salvaged on the exchange at the price of 500k and 495k ... however, not only I couldn't see them but in the time frame of 24h I sold none ... and IN THE SAME timeframe I managed to sell stuff for 2 million, 15 millions and a bunch of crafting components each 80k
    It seems the issue is the Salvaged Technology.
    Maybe are there too many at the exchange that the system can't process? Dunno ...
    Because today I've sold a dozen contrabands I put on the exchange during the dilithium event, when I guess many other people did the same ..
    P58WJe7.jpg

• Options
    edited May 2015
    Actually seems the only place getting any real response in the dev tracker is this thread: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1449171

Try posting there.

The gameplay bugs section of the Forums seems to be avoided at all costs.