test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Orellius-Missions not longer playable (etc.)

czuryloczurylo Member Posts: 14 Arc User
edited May 2015 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Alright. You're so proud of your new starmaps and sector systems. Not me. The fact that the alpha and beta quadrants are swapped (all systems from the alpha quadrant now belong to the beta quadrant and vice versa) is something I won't talk about.

But for now: What have you done with the Orellius sector block? Before the change you could jump from Orellius directly to Eta-Eriadani and back. Now you have to take annoying detours, especially if you were on Defera and wanted to go to K7 etc. Where are the free roaming Deferi and Breen patrols in this area? The missions of ambassador Surah can't be completed this way anymore. "Zaria" is broken, too. The game crashes when you enter the system or beam to the mine. Great. Either you change it so that the patrols are present again or you change the mission parameters of the daily missions from ambassador Surah. And you must fix Zaria! Especiialy now in the Dillithium weekend you can't do these missions anymore.

Next: The autopilot also doesn't get you to the desired system anymore, but only a bit off from it. After that you need to manually fly to a planet or place. Most of the time, though, and it's stupid. First you need to look where the planet is, turn the ship, accelerate gently - or else you overshoot the destination - then brake and only then you are at your goal. Before the update you were taken directly to your destination.

Finally: The zoom-factor. In sector space the camera often zooms far out, in system space the zoom acts on its own. When you center the view, the zoom gets ruined, aswell. This always occurs when you change the zoom once in either sector space or a system. The game doesn't save the previous view setting.
Post edited by czurylo on

Comments

• Options
    badvaiobadvaio Member Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Also the Breen slaver ship and Defera patrol ships are missing