test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Kobali boff replaces my character on character select screen and some cutscenes

hawkrunnerhawkrunner Member Posts: 150 Arc User
edited April 2015 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
So I've noticed recently that sometimes when I log in or log out by going to "Change Character", I will see a clone of my Kobali boff standing where my character should be standing.

I have also seen in cutscenes two Kobali boffs, with one of them having replaced my character. The issue usually clears itself up eventually, but this is kind of strange. Also this only ever happens with the Kobali boff; I have not seen this behaviour from any other boff.

Exhibit A: Screenshot of Character Selection screen
Post edited by hawkrunner on

Comments

• Options
    fudgemonkfudgemonk Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I have this with my human boff. He is the first guy on my away team. Is this the same for ur kobali Boff?
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    What do you mean "first"? The Kobali is on the far right of the picture that shows the away team that will beam down. If you mean alphabetically first, then yeah, I think the Kobali's name would come first alphabetically, before the rest of the boffs.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    In the station tab he is my first pick on my away team. Don't know how to explain otherwise.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Hmm, mine is in the bottom right corner on that screen. If you're talking about the drop-down menu, mine is about half-way down the list. Would yours come first alphabetically?
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Thats a good question, I Think he is. I always thought I was the only one with this issue since no one ever mentions they have this problem. It's a small problem but it ruins immersion.
  • Options
    warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    That happens when the characters have costumes with the same name. Go to a tailor and rename either the boff's costume or your own.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    warpangel wrote: »
    That happens when the characters have costumes with the same name. Go to a tailor and rename either the boff's costume or your own.

Thanks! That fixed it for me, though I'm not sure how my boff ended up with the same costume name. Maybe because I refused to cut her tail off after the patch?