test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bug Report

pec3pec3 Member Posts: 252 Arc User
edited April 2015 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Defera Invasion Zone:
Bugged Hard missions Probe, Power Plant and the City.
We can interact with the consoles to start but nothing happens.
City is bugged for years.

Ground:
We can not see our ground weapons and when they shoot.

Space:
Same thing as ground we can not see our weapons fire.

KDF and Fed Delta Recruit:
Mission "Temporal Ambassador" after going true maze and to give NPC what to do game is frozen and we can not continue. Game must be crashed by force.
I done this mission on Federation Delta Recruit before expansion and I did not have the problem, but I have problem on my KDF Delta Recruit and I know that people have problem with Federation Delta Recruit and all is after Expansion.

Tour the Galaxy:
15 minutes was good for old sector map, but for this new sector maps we need more time at least 30 minutes to finish all. We are also loosing time on stupid things because we have to even go back to system to if we failed to collect. Ship stops far away from system, do not register even if we are in system.

Loot:
When the player receives offer when he is in team for a looted item, the item appears in a window that pops up above the chat window. After he press need, greed, etc this loot window stay blank. I see the bug frequently when I enter PvE queues. This Bug is long time in the game.

Fleet bank and bank in General:
Items that I know that are there, slots are "seen" as taken but items are invisible.

Missing items from Expired Exchange mails:
When people receive messages about expired exchange items but some of them don't actually have any items attached to them. Going to a mail terminal and selecting 'take items' doesn't do anything either.

Kit module:
Attempting to equip fabrication kit module Force field dome Mk VI on my Delta Recruit, just throws up system chat message.
"[Inventory] This item is busy. Please try again in a few seconds."
Attempting to equip by dragging or r/click equip have the same results.

Borg Red Alert:
The Borg Red Alert is Buggy and the Boss ship doesn't appear. The circle appears on the map as to where it should be, but no ship! This Bug lasts for very long time.

Dyson Battlezone:
When you get mission "Aquire Battlezone Coomand Credits" this "credits" are invisible. There are more people that can not see them.

Intro videos:
For Delta Recruit, we can not go in the game after intro video. This bug is even before Delta recruit and Video for Delta quadrant makes game freeze too, and makes game to crash. Bug last for very long time.

Change quadrants:
Ship goes somewhere up. Not like before so we are loosing time to guide our ships or to wait for to come to border, especially during “Tour the Galaxy”.

Systems in sector space:
Ships stops far away from system, and it is bad when we do missions and we select to go to that system.

Trade cargo ships:
We do not have them anymore. There where cheap items that we need for our fleet projects.
Post edited by pec3 on

Comments

• terodorterodor Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    wow thats a load but i confirm most of that, some i just haven't noticed
  • kaptain90kaptain90 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    For Borg Red Alert, I also found that even when the ship does appear, it doesn't fire on you and you can't fire on it. What kind of Borg ship is this, one that just scares people by its mere presence in the area?
  • benjo1960benjo1960 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    hi

I just build a fleet phantom today. It do not have heavy phaser lance skill. Expose vulnerability
    /defence/weapon/critical system not working.

Benjo99
  • askrayaskray Member Posts: 3,329 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I closed your last bug report that was identical to this one because it contained a plethora of bug reports in one.

Take time to read http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/announcement.php?f=69&a=171 before posting again.
    Yes, I'm that Askray@Batbayer in game. Yes, I still play. No, I don't care.
    Former Community Moderator, Former SSR DJ, Now Full time father to two kids, Husband, Retail Worker.
    Tiktok: @Askray Facebook: Askray113

This discussion has been closed.