test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Dyson Ground Battlezone crashes

rithisakrithisak Member Posts: 11 Arc User
edited May 2015 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Since season 10 launched I am getting an insane number of crashes in the Dyson Ground Battle zone but nowhere else is anyone else having this issue. I did everything their tech said to do and nothing has worked. I am on a new Alienware Laptop.
Post edited by rithisak on

Comments

• Options
    dourifdourif Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    yeah same here. I've had way to many times that the game crashed right before the zone was completed only to have it send me to a different instance after reboot :(
  • Options
    lobstercatlobstercat Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Ditto for me too. During the Dyson ground I am getting constant crashes.

It is getting frustrating.
  • Options
    theddontheddon Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I've been having the same issue as well. It seem it happens only when you start moving through the zone, if I don't move and stay in one place, the game does not crash. I'm guessing there's issues with how the map is working...sometimes I notice that some of the NPCs are not in the same usual places. This issue was before season 10 update. Again I can be all wrong and it deals with the server....*sigh
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Glad I am not the only one. During my whole time talking to tech they have never once suggested it might be an issue on their end even though I have repeatedly pointed out that I hadn't had this issue before. The last response I got a few mins ago was to reinstall Direct X11 or drop down to 9 or 10 but I have a feeling that won't work either. My crashes in the zone are random. Sometimes I am very lucky to knock out the dailies and do a trex run but then sometimes it is so bad that I give up on the zone and go elsewhere which sucks because my 3 yr old loves seeing the trex.
  • Options
    tibor001tibor001 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Same here, constant crashes on dyson ground battlezone.
    i even reinstalled the game, after that it worked for 2 days, but now again crashes everytime i go to ground battlezone.

I noticed some unusual lag in dyson battlezone, interaction with consoles and NPCs are little off, when i get to console i need to wait for couple of seconds to be able to interact with it
  • Options
    cypherouscypherous Member Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Same here, i even made a thread about it, its amazing that the most common dil grind area is the ONLY place where i get crashes just after 3 new STF's and 2 FE's are launched, and considering that there has been a few patches since then with no "fix" i can't help but feel this was deliberate
  • Options
    starmanjstarmanj Member Posts: 714 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Dill weekend and still not going to be fixed I bet
  • Options
    lutherfrylutherfry Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Having the same issue and have opened up a ticket for it with Support for all the good that has done.

After the first response consisting of a canned copy paste resolution they now are suggeting I allow them to rollback any characters having this issue which would undo any progression after the rollback point, and remove any items/resources gained from the rollback point forward. Putting together a spread sheet of all the threads that are open for the same issue to submit to them and push for escalation to someone who can and knows what to do, other than copy paste generic canned responses! Please dont let this issue go silent! Get on support and keep on them til they acknowlege and resolve the issues!
  • Options
    If I remember right I got very little from them but I haven't had a crash in awhile there but now I am locking up at the tailor on random and it is a bad lockup that I have to shutdown my laptop improperly but haven't heard back from them on it. It just started but I also upgraded to Windows 10 few months ago.