test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Subscription???

kretenborkretenbor Member Posts: 2 Arc User
SO here's the thing guys...when i try to connect to subscription page it says to me that page cant be found...and i tried over ARC too...was going to see about silver and gold members even to check out the LTS for STO but havent had luck in opening the page...so is that page offline or did STO owners turned down the subscription options???
Post edited by kretenbor on

Comments

• Options
    jaguarskxjaguarskx Member Posts: 5,945 Arc User
    edited April 2015
  • Options
    captainaramdacaptainaramda Member Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I'm having the same issue. I tried that link and it also doesn't work. Might have to send in a ticket.
  • Options
    f9thretxcf9thretxc Member Posts: 505 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I've been having the same problems myself.
    My mother always told me to walk away from a fight, The Marines taught me how.
  • Options
    f9thretxcf9thretxc Member Posts: 505 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Shoot, I did figure out that if I go through the ARC site, it will ask for the old Perfect world sign in, and let me subscribe that way.

Hope this helps.
    My mother always told me to walk away from a fight, The Marines taught me how.
  • Options
    sarge4idsarge4id Member Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    just clicked the link works for me. some blue buttons in the middle of a page right?
    "Being a troll myself, I classify this malcontent as a Type-2 Oblivious Troll. My reasons for coming to this conclusion are: The annoying colored text he deploys, the contradictory threads he creates, the excessive whining and foot stamping, the amusement factor of his threads, and the apparent lack of realization that he is in fact a troll, like me, and is not the heart broken, victimized, player, he sees himself as."
  • Options
    drunkenjawa420drunkenjawa420 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Try using IE if you haven't tried already - this constantly happened to me using Firefox (kept encountering a 'page not secure' type error every time) but IE did the trick.