test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Epoh Tagging - tags slow to show up

nervehammer1004nervehammer1004 Member Posts: 38 Arc User
edited April 2015 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
In the Epoh tagging mission on New Romulus the "Tag this Epoh" popup is slow - sometimes taking 2-3 seconds of being close to the Epoh before it shows up. This delay causes a single player to not even get 20 Epoh's in the time allotted, limiting them to 2 epoh tags. As a single player before S10 I had no problems getting 20+ tags in the time. Can someone take a look please?

Thanks!
Post edited by nervehammer1004 on

Comments

• daunknownadmindaunknownadmin Member Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I am also experiencing this as well with my Delta Recruit toon. I have yet to obtain more than 2 tags, while prior to the Delta Recruit event I was able to yield 3 tags well within the allotted time. At first I chalked it up to being rusty, but I over the course of the past few years I was always able to earn 3 tags only after a single run or two. However, this has not been the case with my new Delta Recruit. I have had more than a handful of runs and am I unable to crack 2 tags. From my experience it's mostly due to wasted time having to wait for the "Tag" box to come up. Regardless of how slow or fast I approach the space bunnies, I find myself waiting a few seconds for the box to appear.
  • shadowwraith77shadowwraith77 Member Posts: 6,395 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    It's not just epohhs either, as there are many npc and, other miscellaneous things that are slow to respond, when trying to interact with them.
    tumblr_nq9ec3BSAy1qj6sk2o2_500_zpspkqw0mmk.gif

Praetor of the -RTS- Romulan Tal Shiar fleet!

• voivodjevoivodje Member Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Like some big ships: you bring them to 0 health, but they keep on going.
    Sometimes up to 10 to 12 seconds past their normal death.

Wish I could do that. XD
  • sleel43sleel43 Member Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Yeah. Also having this problem. And like another said, not just the tagging interact prompt. But damn near every prompt takes long enough to feel my beard grow in to spawn.
  • guljarolguljarol Member Posts: 980 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I was experiencing it also before S10, and still do.
  • geminisierrageminisierra Member Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I've been seeing this too.
    I've chalked it up to the game using the same maps/resources for New Romulous (normal) and New Romulous (Iconian attacks).
  • mattaukettmattaukett Member Posts: 190 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Same issue here, watched the time jump 10 seconds on a few occasions while I've been waiting for the interact to come up. I'm seeing similar issues in other ground zones so I'd suspect that its related to the general lag issue which have been affecting the game for a while now.

Trendy's posted on these things a few times of late (think its the Account Server Login Issues thread, but can't be bothered to check through 500+ posts) it's apparently an issue affecting a number of PWE games but isn't affecting all users.

At any rate its being investigated according to Trendy, but as yet they've not tracked down the cause (as is the bane of all intermittent bug's that only affect a portion of the player base).
  • fluf2fluf2 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Actually have had this issue for a couple of weeks now. Seemed to get better the first 2 days of season 10, but reverted back after that. Its not just Epohs, there is general lag in all interactions. Its just the Epoh tagging can cost you extra days in the process because of this.
    Leader of Nova Elite and House of Nova Elite
    Fluf - USS Angelia
    Kazar Chugra -USS Mirak
    Du'Ralle - IKS - K'Rag
    Koval - RRW -D'Dara