Since Season 10 Launch, I can't find any Deferi Patrols to assist/defend
Post edited by malebisse on

Comments

• Options
    prierinprierin Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    malebisse wrote: »
    Since Season 10 Launch, I can't find any Deferi Patrols to assist/defend

I am glad this is being reported. The same with Breen patrols. Nobody seems to be able to locate either since the new map.... ergo, can't complete the daily OR hunt for the Capital Ships.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    You will forever be missed and never forgotten.
  • Options
    draconian2013draconian2013 Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Agreed, I mean this is a loss of 2440 dil every day players can get. The three deferi sector dailies is a huge asset and now they are gone; no deferi or breen patrols. Fix is urgently needed.
  • Options
    lordatrocitieslordatrocities Member Posts: 462 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Has this issue been resolved? Today I tried the daily mission since the new map and could not locate either of the patrols. The mission was a huge waste of my time.
    What happened to those unique forum ranks I paid for?
  • Options
    penguin44ca1penguin44ca1 Member Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Nope. It's unfortunate too because the daily is fun and now with bonus weekend you can't earn anything.
  • Options
    gorg505gorg505 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    It has been nearly a week and these are still broken, have the devs even acknowledged it as being a known issue? How could they not notice some of their main daily missions broken during a bonus dilithium weekend?
  • Options
    vonamicusvonamicus Member Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Same problem here, unable to locate Deferi or Breen Patrols. Unsure if this makes a difference, this is with my KDF character (I know that problem with Fluid Dynamics mission map was only KDF). Unfortunate no fix for dilithium weekend.
    =/\=Von Amicus=/\=
    12th Fleet
    Fleet Executive Officer
    SigRA.png
  • Options
    paddster7paddster7 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Come on Devs, please get this daily mission fixed. At least note in the weekly release notes that it is a known issue.