test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

cyptic application crash

rikwesselsrikwessels Member Posts: 367 Arc User
edited April 2015 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
While playing the mission "out in the cold " I have now repeatedly had the "cryptic application "crash to desktop ( in fact it has happened every single time I start the ground section of that episode ) . This is since season 10 patch ( don't know if this happened before as well) .

I have submitted the bug report but thought it might be prudent to post it on forums in case others are experiencing the same thing
Post edited by rikwessels on

Comments

• elliesspb1elliesspb1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    same situation here! :mad:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • noxmagnus#7077 noxmagnus Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    The game is crashing at different points during the mission for me, but before I can complete it.

The mission leaves us out in the cold - err I mean it leaves us out of the game.
  • dbcaptainkurtdbcaptainkurt Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I get to part 3, the "Deferi Dilithium" stage where I get in the mine and usually right before the last group. That instant crash. Tried it 6 times so far, did the bug report thing. Think I might just hit skip. Kind of wanted the Cluster Torp' though. lol.
  • e4echoe4echo Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I get to part 3, the "Deferi Dilithium" stage where I get in the mine and usually right before the last group. That instant crash. Tried it 6 times so far, did the bug report thing. Think I might just hit skip. Kind of wanted the Cluster Torp' though. lol.

I crash at that same spot as well. I think I am on 8 crashes now. try to do the bug report thing but half the time it closes before i can finish typing.
  • x6460x6460 Member Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Count me in on this one,

Lucky that it saved my progress, I rebooted the game, and re-logged back in fast enough. and after 8 crashes, I managed to finish the mission.
    Finally decided to make a sig.
    I see allot of them with a character, and ship.
    though I'm not sure which ship to put on there...
    I'll think about it. This will do for now.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]