test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Rolor Nebula - No DOFF Assignments

pghjim15210pghjim15210 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
edited April 2015 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Checked last night and this morning on two different characters. Interaction button for assignments is there, but no assignments appear in the window.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ADB Staff Officer
Post edited by pghjim15210 on

Comments

• Options
    amezukiamezuki Member Posts: 364 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Confirmed. Was the same this morning about an hour ago.
    Fleet Admiral L'Yern - Screenshot and doffing addict
    Eclipse Class Intel Cruiser U.S.S. Dioscuria NX-91121-A - Interactive Crew Roster
  • Options
    grnlbrtnfrntgrnlbrtnfrnt Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I haven't done the chains in ages but back in the day Rolor was more or less the only place several would show up
    [SIGPIC]PWE IS NOT A REPUTABLE COMPANY[/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    xablisxablis Member Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Confirmed. Checked both last night and again just now on one of my Delta recruits and no doff missions show up after the interact is clicked.
  • Options
    sthom1968sthom1968 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Tested with two different delta recruits. Accessed Rolor Nebula with each; opens, but no assignments visible. Repeated 24 hours later; same result. Betreka and Zenas are ok.
  • Options
    xtasrothxtasroth Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Still no Rolor Nebula DOFF assignments.
  • Options
    sarliksarlik Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Reported on Holodeck as ticket ID #3,394,991

This issue is still appearing, and it hasn't even been listed in "Known Issues" for the last couple of patches.

I tested it on multiple characters (Delta Recruit and older) at multiple times of day over the past few days. The "Rolor Nebula Assignments" tab comes up in the doff window, but it is always empty.

I have even gone to the Rolor Nebula, clicked the button to open the "Rolor Nebula Assignments" tab, and then flown in a tight spiral AROUND the nebula at increasing distance (keeping the doff window open) to see if the assignments would appear at some distance from the nebula, but this too has produced no results. (I only moved as far as the bordering sectors before giving up, so if the missions are displaced by a greater distance I would not have found them.)

This really needs to be fixed soon. Two of my Delta Recruits were still working on finishing the Rolor Nebula assignment chain, and some of my older toons who had finished the chain were still using the "Support Rolor Nebula Colonization/Expansion Efforts" repeatable assignment to acquire very rare shield distribution doffs (which is very useful in many different builds).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    swamarianswamarian Member Posts: 1,506 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I'm also not seeing any missions there.
  • Options
    tavnytavny Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    My Fleet and I have been discussing this since the new space was introduced.
    No assignments come up in the Rolor Nebula tab its always empty and has been since space revamp.
  • Options
    skurfskurf Member Posts: 1,071 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    There are still no missions showing up in Rolor.