test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Delta reward claim failed

theminyanatheminyana Member Posts: 10 Arc User
edited April 2015 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Tried to claim the reward for Complete Half of Klingon Story Arcs.
It failed. Now it keeps sending out a message with regular intervals, saying:

Failed to collect rewards for "Complete Half of Klingon Story Arcs". Make sure that you have room in your inventory.

I have plenty space in my inventory, and the reward doesn't require any.
Relogging doesn't help.
I'm currently on the third day of recieving these constant fail messages every ten or so seconds.

This also prevents me from claiming any other rewards on that character, which, I might say, is fairly frustrating.
Post edited by theminyana on

Comments

• chuamishaelchuamishael Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I got the same problems with my KDF toon, its because it got stuck with claiming the Temporal insight, this happens if you claim the improve once from the NPC before you claim the non improve one.

:( so frustrating. I got stuck with this error too. Hoy!! Devs. where are you guys anyway???
  • johrmantieganjohrmantiegan Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I've got the same exact issue and opened the following tickets:

My character (Murghiro@johrmantiegan) is stuck and can't claim any further Delta Recruit rewards. I believe I messed it up by getting the two starship traits from the Temporal contact on KDF homeworld early. Now its stuck trying to claim the first trait you are rewarded when you finish Half of the Klingon Story Arcs. I have finished other options since it started and I can't claim any of them since the trait reward is stuck. I continue to get this following error: Failed to collect rewards for "Complete Half of Klingon Story Arcs". Make sure that you have room in your inventory. PLEASE HELP.

Ticket numbers: 3366269 and 3369273

HELP US OUT, DEVS! :)
  • ask4spock1ask4spock1 Member Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    theminyana wrote: »
    Tried to claim the reward for Complete Half of Klingon Story Arcs.
    It failed. Now it keeps sending out a message with regular intervals, saying:

Failed to collect rewards for "Complete Half of Klingon Story Arcs". Make sure that you have room in your inventory.

I have plenty space in my inventory, and the reward doesn't require any.
    Relogging doesn't help.
    I'm currently on the third day of recieving these constant fail messages every ten or so seconds.

This also prevents me from claiming any other rewards on that character, which, I might say, is fairly frustrating.

I'm getting same error message: [System] [GroupProjectCollectionFeedback] Failed to collect rewards for "Complete Half of Klingon Story Arcs". Make sure that you have room in your inventory.

I have plenty of inventory space. Switched maps and logged completely out of the game and back in after 30 min and overnight. No success.

[System] [TicketCreated] Successfully submitted ticket ID #3,366,376.
  • nebesiannebesian Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Is nice know why to happen this bug , but would be very nice have some solution for this problem.
  • zaynarzaynar Member Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Ran into the same issue. Unfortunately the only way I found to solve it was to start a whole new character, luckily the extra XP allowed me to level very quickly.
  • khalfyreshyftkhalfyreshyft Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    This is a known bug, and has been responded to by Borticus:

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=23306151&postcount=5
    http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=23341551&postcount=19

The simplest way, for now, to avoid this bug on future Recruits, is to not claim the 'Complete Half/All of <faction> Story Arcs' rewards on any Recruit beyond your first. Failing that (again, on any recruit beyond your first), do *not* purchase the Temporal Insight/Improved Temporal Insight traits from your respective Temporal Agent.

For those that are already affected by this bug, see the links above. :) I was one of those who mistakenly purchased the trait, and got caught in the claim loop. In the end, my impatience caused me to reroll the character.
    Fleet Admiral Khaldore Fyreshyft
    Federation Engineer, Human: U.S.S. Cobalt, NX-92925 (Fleet Shepard Miracle Worker Battlecruiser)
    12th Fleet Engineering Division, Beta Squadron Captain
  • dude16305dude16305 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Alright, i'm in too. But it feels very comforting that it's a known issue. But what now? Playing further or just move on to the next character? I don't think we gonna miss on any reward since i read it's just important to make the delta toon within the promotion's timeframe. But we should be able to get the rewards whenever we want, even if we play through the missions much later. I'm okay with that as long as i'm not missing out on something.
    Thanks for letting me finish my exploration accolades!
  • morden613morden613 Member Posts: 366 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Play on, that's what I do.
  • kodachikunokodachikuno Member Posts: 6,020 Arc User1
    edited April 2015
    managed to barf up and do this on my fed recruit(my second). glad its been recognized and fixed.. now if only theyd recognize a few other issues
    tumblr_mr1jc2hq2T1rzu2xzo1_400.gif
    tacofangs wrote: »
    STO isn't canon, and neither are any of the books.
  • jakal122481jakal122481 Member Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    was gonna post a thread about it but there's already one up

i keep getting this message

[GroupProjectCollectionFeedback] Failed to collect rewards for "Complete Half of Klingon Story Arcs". Make sure that you have room in your inventory.

and now i cant claim any delta recruit rewards anyone have any suggestions????:confused:
  • jelly0jelly0 Member Posts: 560 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I am going to miss out on 500,000 Expertise because of this.
  • jelly0jelly0 Member Posts: 560 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I dont understand why it would continuously try to claim it, if it fails it should just reset. Missions do when you try to choose a reward you already have.
  • hugin1205hugin1205 Member Posts: 489 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Cryptic release notes:
    Delta Recruits that are experiencing an inability to claim their Starship Trait or Improved Starship Trait from the Recruitment UI should no longer experience this issue.

no mention about ability to claim other rewards. Seems like "reading the forums during working hours" was the reason given for those devs that got fired.
    18 characters
    KDF: 2 tacs, 2 engs, 3 scis
    KDF Roms: 3 tacs, 1 eng, 1 scis
    FED: 2 tacs, 1 eng, 2 scis
    TOS: 1 tac
    all on T5 rep (up to temporal)
    all have mastered Intel tree (and some more specs Points)
    highest DPS: 60.982
  • omegaforce88omegaforce88 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    i am still having the problem
  • morden613morden613 Member Posts: 366 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    After patch: It is incredibly slow to claim anything, if it works at all.
    Discarded Paradox Corrector and Temporal Negotiator and reclaimed them, but everything else is extremely slow to claim.

But it does work.
  • drakomagidrakomagi Member Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I just tried claiming the trait on my Federation delta, and it still shows the unimproved version. Also, either trait won't even appear on my main Federation character.