test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Elachi Sheshar Dreadnought not functioning properly

alfiedonoalfiedono Member Posts: 122 Arc User
edited April 2015 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
So I've been playing this Delta recruit campaign and I'm thoroughly enjoying the experience - great job guys!

Not too long ago I encountered a Sheshar dreadnought in the missions - which scared the TRIBBLE outta me and my super high-yield torpedo T'varo. In the end, I was most relieved when it decided to cloak and leave the combat area (maybe it was afraid of my torpedoes :P).

So after this horrifying experience I decided to switch characters and fly my neglected Sheshar dreadnought a bit. But the one thing that has been extremely frustrating so far, is that I am having great difficulty trying to get the Sheshar's cloaking device to work. No matter what I do and where I look, I just can't find a way to cloak up!!!

Please kindly fix this ASAP, as it is severely impairing my in-game RPing experience .

Thanks.
Post edited by alfiedono on

Comments

• terrorkahn#2080 terrorkahn Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    After the first week the Elachi ships were first released cryptic removed the cloaking device/ability from all elachi ships....

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/9008723-elachi-sheshar-dreadnought-cruiser

No cloak is listed
  • alfiedonoalfiedono Member Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Well clearly the stats were wrong and the removal of the cloaking device was an unintentional bug based on the erroneous stats...

The fact that a NPC version cloaks as a part of the story missions proves that this ability was intended. A player ship not functioning with the same abilities as a NPC ship is surely unheard of - how am I supposed to roleplay if my ships don't function the same as the storyline versions? This is a travesty of Star Trekiness!!!:mad: