test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Uneasy Allies romulan faction

therinos25therinos25 Member Posts: 23 Arc User
edited April 2015 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Have a level 13 delta recruit unable to do the uneasy allies featured episode. I meet the criteria of being above level 10 and choosing a faction.
Post edited by therinos25 on

Comments

• aureleusaureleus Member Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    therinos25 wrote: »
    Have a level 13 delta recruit unable to do the uneasy allies featured episode. I meet the criteria of being above level 10 and choosing a faction.

Do the mission Neutral No More. After that mission you should be able to do Uneasy Allies.
  • primar13primar13 Member Posts: 1,896 Bug Hunter
    edited April 2015
    If you have already chosen a faction as you say then a little more information could be helpful.

Like which faction did you choose, Fed or KDF. and what was the last mission you completed, or have active.
  • therinos25therinos25 Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    primar13 wrote: »
    If you have already chosen a faction as you say then a little more information could be helpful.

Like which faction did you choose, Fed or KDF. and what was the last mission you completed, or have active.

That was pretty much all the info I needed to give though because those were the requirements. I finished the first two story arcs and it wasn't letting me in but when I hit level 19 I checked again and now it lets me in so I guess its "solved" I chose Klingon faction.
  • aureleusaureleus Member Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    With the Romulans you need a certian amount of progression before certain things open up to you, for example sector space is pretty limited even after choosing a faction until you do a few more missions. I usually wait till about lvl 15-20 before I start a new featured episode with any new toons.
  • tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Roms need to finish Bigger Picture. The 3rd mission after you select a faction to do the FE.