test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Delta Recruit rewards unlock explained.

oldkhemaraaoldkhemaraa Member Posts: 1,039 Arc User
Ya know, folks will read the forums but cant be botherd to read blogs *sigh* Oh well, thats all right. Not everything is in the forums, and somethings never get said..doen't matter why.

Ok..

Delta recruits get rewards that happen every 10 levels, and...
Every piece of Iconion information and tech the recover, and...
Additional rewards when all of the tech (one category) and all the information (2nd category) are gathered, and...
On reaching rank one in any R&D school, and again at level 5 in any R&D school, and....
On finishing each story arc, getting half way through all story arcs, and on finishing all story arcs, NOT including Dyson Sphere and Delta quadrant stuff.

I think that covered 'em

The rewards equal A VERY GREAT AMOUNT OF STUFF..

I suppose I could have added it all up.. but it comes to many hundreds of rep marks.
(Hint: the one you get to choose the rewards.. take Fleet Marks...Your going to get a pack with like 200-250 of each of the other rep marks for all the rep projects anyway...won't kill you to do the minor grinding to get the rest you need if you choose to max out a rep.

over 20,000 (more I think) dilithium over and above mission rewards, some specificly for rep system use, some for fleet use (those are refined.. use em carefully, they will get used first where appropriate, but you could invest dilithium that you may want to save.)

Your other toons on the account can go to the temporal agent NPC and claim rewards for much the same as the Delta toon did. Claims are once per character. They give about half the rewards as far as EC marks and Dilithium, but it's not like those toons had to do anything for it.. pretty sweet deal.. they can also claim the unique starship trait for the event, the console, and the two devices.. Nice eh?

WHY YOU WANT TO MAKE A DELTA RECRUIT OF EACH FACTION:

Yes, you do want to do this! Trust the old dog on this..

There are rewards for all the differing story lines, and a special reward for finishing the romulan arc as Fed, KDF, and Romulan Republic (because hey the story IS different depending on your faction..*flog flog flog* go get lored!)

SO you want a Fed toon, you want a KDF toon, and you want a Romulan Republic toon IF you want to go for all the possible rewards.

NOW GET OUT THERE AND DELTA YA SCRUBS!

oh and note here it is first week of Delta Recruiting, I figure we'll break into tier-III possibly tier IV today for this next weeks rewards (I assume there is a tier 4, and maybe even a tier 5,6,7,8,9,.. dear god 10.. likely unreachable but it prolly there...maybe the devs will tell us..)

See ya around the galaxy cowboy! Hope this cleared it up for a few folks.. If rewardian you are, then knowing the rewards will motivate ya a bit more.. And If your not a rewardian.. this post didn't interest you anyway!
"I aim to misbehave" - Malcolm Reynolds
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2015
    P.S. Your Delta toon can claim rewards for what your other delta toons did that they didn't do I belive.. I'll find out out sometime today for sure.. but I'm pretty sure ya can.
  • Options
    willamsheridanwillamsheridan Member Posts: 1,189 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    i have a few Romulans (Lvl 29 and 35) that are almost broke, no EC, no Dilithium, no nothing, only the Winter Event ships. Now i´m wondering: since i can get the winter event again with ease next year because i unlocked them and i have enough characters so one can race for the new 2015/2016 ship, would it be better to delete those Romulans and create new ones to benefit from the Delta Rec. Event?

Are there benefits AFTER the Event is over/after the Character reaches Lvl 60 that make these Recruits different from normal Characters that were created 3-4 years ago?
  • Options
    anazondaanazonda Member Posts: 8,399 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I will make a KDF and FED Delta if you pay for the slots.
    Don't look silly... Don't call it the "Z-Store/Zen Store"...
    Let me put the rumors to rest: it's definitely still the C-Store (Cryptic Store) It just takes ZEN.
    Like Duty Officers? Support effords to gather ideas
  • Options
    trygvar13trygvar13 Member Posts: 697 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Creating a KDF toon and KDF-aligned toon is not a problem. But the blue side is way too boring. I don't have time to spend on a boring character.;)
    Dahar Master Qor'aS
  • Options
    bobbydazlersbobbydazlers Member Posts: 4,534 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    P.S. Your Delta toon can claim rewards for what your other delta toons did that they didn't do I belive.. I'll find out out sometime today for sure.. but I'm pretty sure ya can.

eer no. only non delta characters can claim account rewards.

delta characters can only claim their own delta rewards regardless of how many deltas you have.

When I think about everything we've been through together,

maybe it's not the destination that matters, maybe it's the journey,

and if that journey takes a little longer,

so we can do something we all believe in,

I can't think of any place I'd rather be or any people I'd rather be with.

• Options
    davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,543 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    and a special reward for finishing the romulan arc as Fed, KDF, and Romulan Republic (because hey the story IS different depending on your faction..*flog flog flog* go get lored!)

I didn't see this in the blogs, what is this extra reward?

I doubt I'll create 2 extra delta recruits just for that reward, but I'm curious about what it is.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    I don't know yet what the award is for completing all three of the romulan arcs on each faction..

What I do know is there is supposed to be the like uber R&D guy thats supposed to be able to craft the aegis set I keep hearing about but haven't noticed yet.. Maybe thats what that comes from. Honestly not sure..

It may be just marks dilithium and EC.. it might be more..

What I do know is Delta toons get a lot of swag for being Delta toons... and your non-delta toons get swag too, about half of what the Delta toon get over all... But if you have a lot of toons...

Get one Fed, one Kdf, and one Romulan through Delta and your other toons are going to get to claim a great bag of swag.. PER TOON!

SO, let say it 20k dilithium per toon.. lets say you got 8 other toons.. right well they put sell offer up on the dilithium exchange for all of their dilthium for 25 dilithum per zen (no one is going to buy it, thats the idea) then, on the toon youWANT all that dilithium from, withdraw the offer, and take the dilithium back.. so lets 8x20k, is Hey that toon now has 160,000 refined dilithium on them.. and.. well, ya Just do the math, consdier that the more toons you have, the more dilthium you get.. more more fleet marks you can kick in for projects, more crafting mats etc etc etc..

All for levelling 3 toons up, and running them through the missions.

For me so far it's generated well over 200,000 refined dilithium at this point on my account.. and the two fleets I'm in, one fed side, one KDF side have BOTH knocked out a **** load of fleet holding projects over the last 6 days...

If peeps don't wan't to do a delta toon for what ever reason...I think they're nuts..

I willingly deleted toons to make sure I had room for Delta toons... I may even generate a full list of toons one again, because and of the toons I make with get to be Delta recruit toons and get the rewards even AFTER the Delta recruit event ends.. THAT was in the blogs in case anyone missed. They just have to slog through the tutorial missions.. not a big deal. Should be able to manage it bleary eyed before morning coffee ya know..
  • Options
    tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    i have a few Romulans (Lvl 29 and 35) that are almost broke, no EC, no Dilithium, no nothing, only the Winter Event ships. Now i´m wondering: since i can get the winter event again with ease next year because i unlocked them and i have enough characters so one can race for the new 2015/2016 ship, would it be better to delete those Romulans and create new ones to benefit from the Delta Rec. Event?

Are there benefits AFTER the Event is over/after the Character reaches Lvl 60 that make these Recruits different from normal Characters that were created 3-4 years ago?

I would start over since they are not 50 yet and you have not done any reps or spec points... get them to 45 1st thou if you can... for chance to get BO w/SRO.

You would lose the last free event ship... T6 cruiser/trait if you have it.
  • Options
    thegcbaconthegcbacon Member Posts: 434 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    OP should really know all the rewards & how they work before trying to explain the rewards system. It's said when people act like they know something but really don't.
  • Options
    davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,543 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I don't know yet what the award is for completing all three of the romulan arcs on each faction..

What I do know is there is supposed to be the like uber R&D guy thats supposed to be able to craft the aegis set I keep hearing about but haven't noticed yet.. Maybe thats what that comes from. Honestly not sure..

It may be just marks dilithium and EC.. it might be more..

Source? Is this something you heard in chat?

You get Gunarre for crafting aegis as part of the reward for reaching R&D level 1, along with 5 bound white R&D doffs.
  • Options
    thatcursedwolfthatcursedwolf Member Posts: 1,617 Arc User
    edited April 2015

You get Gumarre (Aegis R&D Doff) for hitting level 1 in a R&D school. He's blue quality and bound to the character (same as getting him through R&D Assistance).

edit: scooped, shouldn't have tabbed away

The OP created more questions than it answered in my opinion.
    This is my Risian Corvette. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
  • Options
    willamsheridanwillamsheridan Member Posts: 1,189 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    tigeraries wrote: »
    I would start over since they are not 50 yet and you have not done any reps or spec points... get them to 45 1st thou if you can... for chance to get BO w/SRO.

You would lose the last free event ship... T6 cruiser/trait if you have it.

Nope, don´t have the Samsar. and since the only way to get it will be to pay the absurd Lobi Prices i probably wont get it or the Command cruisers unless the release the console seperately on the c-store

So i´m going to delete my Tac and Engineer and make one Female Delta Rec. KDF-Romulan and one Male Delta Rec. Fed-Romulan

BO w/SRO? I was intending on deleting my Romulans asap so i can get the Delta recruits as high as possible to be ready for Risa