test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Silver Membership rewards

tahnalostahnalos Member Posts: 257 Arc User
Hey.

I am a former gold member who had a monthly membership. Cancelled it when F2P went live. During that time, I had 4 characters that I maxed out with all the membership rewards, including extra bank slots, free ships, and the like. With Delta Recruiting, I am considering adding 2 more characters but have some questions about this:

1) Even though I have 4 toons that have all the free stuff from Gold membership, the 2 new toons won't get them at all, I would have to reactivate my membership to qualify for them, correct?
2) Suppose I play the 2 characters on Silver Membership. I notice that as you level up, Gold players get 30 inventory and 60 bank slots as you level up. If I update my membership after maxing out my 2 characters, do I still get those free slots or are they gone and the only way to claim them is to start over? In fact, can I claim any of the Gold rewards if my player is maxed out while doing silver and then upgrading later?
Fleet Affiliations:
FED: Royal Federation Mounted Starfleet: SB3, TAC3, ENG3, SCI3, Win, Int, DOff(T/E/S/B)
KDF: Parliamentary Klingon Empire: SB2, TAC2, ENG2, SCI2, Win, DOff(T)

Interested in joining? Please send a PM to @Tahna_Los.

Comments

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,145 Community Moderator
    edited April 2015
    1: Correct.
    2: They would retroactively come into play as your account would be Gold.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    thegcbaconthegcbacon Member Posts: 434 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    tahnalos wrote: »
    Hey.

I am a former gold member who had a monthly membership. Cancelled it when F2P went live. During that time, I had 4 characters that I maxed out with all the membership rewards, including extra bank slots, free ships, and the like. With Delta Recruiting, I am considering adding 2 more characters but have some questions about this:

1) Even though I have 4 toons that have all the free stuff from Gold membership, the 2 new toons won't get them at all, I would have to reactivate my membership to qualify for them, correct?
    2) Suppose I play the 2 characters on Silver Membership. I notice that as you level up, Gold players get 30 inventory and 60 bank slots as you level up. If I update my membership after maxing out my 2 characters, do I still get those free slots or are they gone and the only way to claim them is to start over? In fact, can I claim any of the Gold rewards if my player is maxed out while doing silver and then upgrading later?

1) Correct, you also lost the EC cap, so unlock it soon

2) All extra slots are retroactively added, the retrain tokens are not gained
  • Options
    tahnalostahnalos Member Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    thegcbacon wrote: »
    1) Correct, you also lost the EC cap, so unlock it soon

EC Cap already unlocked. So if I go back to having a membership, the VA ship token also is rewarded as well?
    Fleet Affiliations:
    FED: Royal Federation Mounted Starfleet: SB3, TAC3, ENG3, SCI3, Win, Int, DOff(T/E/S/B)
    KDF: Parliamentary Klingon Empire: SB2, TAC2, ENG2, SCI2, Win, DOff(T)

Interested in joining? Please send a PM to @Tahna_Los.