test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Romulan Mystery box not showing in inventory

captwcaptw Member Posts: 492 Arc User
edited April 2015 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
just completed the Romulan Mystery Arc on my Delta Recuit Captain and nothing was rewarded at all, no box.
Ticket # 3,346,112
lHut1H2.jpg
"I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey, and reminds us to cherish every moment... because they'll never come again. What we leave behind is not as important as how we lived" Picard to Riker
Post edited by captw on

Comments

• Options
    monkeybone13monkeybone13 Member Posts: 4,640 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    You may need to click the Delta Recruit button under your mini map and find the reward for the arc. Click it in the window and you should see a claim button. (you can also access your Delta Recruits rewards by double clicking the Tesserect Device in your inventory)

If it's awarded automatically then open your inventory and look to see if there is an 'Overflow Bag' button at the bottom. If so it's possible your reward box went in there (this happens quite a lot to people). If the overflow bag won't open you'll need to completely shut down the game and relaunch it.
  • Options
    giliongilion Member Posts: 686 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    ya, you need to open your Tessaract Device, find the arc reward and press claim. Also there is not actual "box" once you click claim then you automatically get the fleet marks, Dil, and EC.
    edited April 2015
    gilion wrote: »
    ya, you need to open your Tessaract Device, find the arc reward and press claim. Also there is not actual "box" once you click claim then you automatically get the fleet marks, Dil, and EC.

I knew were to go and get them, so the Provisions were the reward?? thought I got those else where... out of all the rewards... that feels to be the most cheapest one :\
    lHut1H2.jpg
    "I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey, and reminds us to cherish every moment... because they'll never come again. What we leave behind is not as important as how we lived" Picard to Riker
  • Options
    matth431matth431 Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    It's not just provisions - you get a bucketload of fleet marks and dilithium "vouchers" to spend on fleet gear or projects.