test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

KDF mission "Manhunt"

gueneyhallek0420gueneyhallek0420 Member Posts: 435 Arc User
edited April 2015 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
This mission is still bugged, like it has been every time I've leveled another KDF. This time it's manifesting itself with the trained mastiff outside the prison. I wonder how many times I'll have to start from the beginning and play it before it works correctly.
XqiBpIN.gif
Post edited by gueneyhallek0420 on

Comments

• Options
    macwilliam1975macwilliam1975 Member Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    On the surface, is where you're suppossed to find the Iconian device/info. I've played it twice and it does not spawn or it is un-findable in the blizzard like conditions.
    screenshot_2014-11-17-20-57-54a1a1a.jpg
  • Options
    virusdancervirusdancer Member Posts: 18,687 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Er...how is it bugged? I can't remember this ever being bugged...nor was it bugged while playing through it this last time with a Delta Recruit.

You say it's manifesting with the mastiff outside...er...how is it manifesting itself with the mastiff outside? They can't address anything unless you tell them what's actually wrong.
  • Options
    razehavocrazehavoc Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    On the surface, is where you're suppossed to find the Iconian device/info. I've played it twice and it does not spawn or it is un-findable in the blizzard like conditions.

I'm currently having the same issue...the "Iconian device/info" isn't spawning when you get to the surface...my freind completed it and said it should appear in the area when you confront the guard near the end but it didn't spawn for me after re-trying the mission twice!!??...:(
  • Options
    dertylondertylon Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Same here... No iconian tech....
  • Options
    relizarrarasrelizarraras Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Scan after defeating rodek. Worked for me.
  • Options
    sma777sma777 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I had they same issue played it twice, no iconian tech and scanning showed nothing.
  • Options
    geminisierrageminisierra Member Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Scan after defeating rodek. Worked for me.

I think that is what I did too... had to run down in a valley to find it using the scanner to point the way
  • Options
    pottsey5gpottsey5g Member Posts: 4,196 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Er...how is it bugged? I can't remember this ever being bugged...nor was it bugged while playing through it this last time with a Delta Recruit.

You say it's manifesting with the mastiff outside...er...how is it manifesting itself with the mastiff outside? They can't address anything unless you tell them what's actually wrong.
    Every time I played it the mastiff dog thing never moves outside. Even if you run to the end of the map nothing triggers as the mastiff dog is not with you. Played though it multiply times now including dropping the mission and retaking it.

The constant mission bugs and impossible to complete missions has ruined delta recruits for me. Not managed to get any of my recruits past level 10 as I keep getting stuck at low level missions. Its no wonder so many people quit at low level. There are just to many areas that don't make sense as things are not explained. Things like the beam out button never got explained yet was needed to move out an area. How are new players meant to spot that?
  • Options
    geminisierrageminisierra Member Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    pottsey5g wrote: »
    Every time I played it the mastiff dog thing never moves outside. Even if you run to the end of the map nothing triggers as the mastiff dog is not with you. Played though it multiply times now including dropping the mission and retaking it.

The constant mission bugs and impossible to complete missions has ruined delta recruits for me. Not managed to get any of my recruits past level 10 as I keep getting stuck at low level missions. Its no wonder so many people quit at low level. There are just to many areas that don't make sense as things are not explained. Things like the beam out button never got explained yet was needed to move out an area. How are new players meant to spot that?

when I played through it there's a guard just outside the holding area in the passage way on the opposite side of the door is a panel that you have to use to open the holding area. while doing that... the targ came ambling down the passage and stood next to the guard. I stepped over next to guard and there was a pop up to "pet the targ" or maybe "talk to..." can't remember... but after that... it followed me everywhere
  • Options
    pottsey5gpottsey5g Member Posts: 4,196 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    when I played through it there's a guard just outside the holding area in the passage way on the opposite side of the door is a panel that you have to use to open the holding area. while doing that... the targ came ambling down the passage and stood next to the guard. I stepped over next to guard and there was a pop up to "pet the targ" or maybe "talk to..." can't remember... but after that... it followed me everywhere

Thanks but didn't work. It followed me around inside. But once outside it just stands still with no way to interact. Oddly the iconian tech is one bit I have no problems with. Can run right to that and get it.
  • Options
    toivatoiva Member Posts: 3,276 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Heh, I had no problem with the Jackal Mastiff or iconian tech (it's far west on the map, roughly in the middle from north/south) in 'Manhunt'.

However it once happened to me that K'mtar didn't follow me and thus I never could exit the prison. It fixed itself by beaming up/down and replaying the prison part.
    TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix, Toveg, T'vritha, To Vrax: Bring in the Allegiance class.
    Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia, Ty'Vris, Tia Vex, Toi'Virth: Add Tier 6 KDF Carrier and Raider.
    Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var, Tevra, T'Vira, To'Vrak: Give us Asylums for Romulans.

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!
  • Options
    dreadarmdreadarm Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I am making a compressed run through of the Delta Missions

Here is the first episode completed with links to jump to individual missions.

Star Trek Online: Delta Recruit - Empire
  • Options
    rakija879rakija879 Member Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I played this mission twice now and didn't find any bugs.
    And if you can't find then Ionian tech use your tricorder to find it ""press the V key":P
  • Options
    arklight6arklight6 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    if you search for it you will find it. I completed this mission and had to search for it. i ran up dan down the map until i found it.
  • Options
    jacquemarteljacquemartel Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    This mission has always had some glitch moments from what I read in the walkthrough page.
    If you don't talk to the various prisoners in the right order K'mtar may glitch. The jackal can be easily overlooked. I remember that on my only other KDF I had to replay this mission. A mission to go slow and watch the misson objectives carefully I guess.

As for the Iconian tech it was very hard to spot until I realized that the 'V' key scan Does Point to It, it simply does not Say So. It gives the usual '0 anomalies in this area' message, But it is pointing to the Iconian tech and by following it I finally found the tech, right about where a prior post said, western end about midway between north and south edges.
  • Options
    shamalama60shamalama60 Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    OK, so I waited until today's patch. Still not completing it.

I can do everything, and "finish" the mission just fine. But once I take 10 steps from the B'rel mountain top towards the location of the Iconian thingie I get Crash To Black. Computer just dies. 4 times before today's patch, and twice since the patch.

Sure, I do not have the latest leet uber computer, but nothing like this ever on any mission.

So ... what happens IF I do not get this particular Iconian reward? Am I doomed to Hell for all eternity?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    thornfinnthornfinn Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    After taking out guard (on surface) scan. While it said 0 items, there was a direction pointing to something. Went down the valley (vice up to reach your bird of prey). Kept scanning and following pointer until it was there. I also missed it the first time, but the info on this thread helped me the second time thru.

Even had problems finding Rura Penthe since they had changed the sector map since the last time I been there with another character (now you go to Beta Penthe System vice the revised episode directions to go to Rura Penthe in the Beta Quadrant).
  • Options
    silverreyvatielsilverreyvatiel Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I found it, it was a pain to find, doesn't help all the snow limits visibility.