Fleet mogai

valkarie14valkarie14 Member Posts: 762 Arc User
Has anyone got this? Im thinking of getting one when i make a rom eng
Post edited by valkarie14 on

Comments

• Options
    warmaker001bwarmaker001b Member Posts: 9,205 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    T5U Fleet Mogai goes to 5 TAC Consoles. Actually, if you have the non T5U version, you could hit the Upgrade button and you'll go to a Preview Screen to see exactly what you get. If you still want to go through with it, then hit Upgrade again.

I'll be honest with you, a TAC or SCI Captain will make better use of the Mogai if you intend to use the IPB console. TAC Captain's dmg buffs and SCI Captain's debuffs and Conservation of Energy will make the IPB hit much harder since it's a console and Exotic Dmg.
    XzRTofz.gif
  • Options
    thunderfoot#5163 thunderfoot Member Posts: 4,541 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I have the Fleet Mogai for my Rom Eng. Upgraded to FT5U. I am quite happy with it. Go for it!
    A six year old boy and his starship. Living the dream.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Im trying eng as i not got an eng and be good survivability i have a fed tac, in the end a tac cap might be good but only marginally, a t6 mogai wud b sexy lol wat are the mastery skills of the mogai?
  • Options
    toivatoiva Member Posts: 3,276 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    valkarie14 wrote: »
    Im trying eng as i not got an eng and be good survivability i have a fed tac, in the end a tac cap might be good but only marginally, a t6 mogai wud b sexy lol wat are the mastery skills of the mogai?

Mogai's mastery passives are the 'tac warbird' ones: +5% accuracy, singularity gain speedup, +10% energy and kinetic dmg, +2,5% CritH.
    TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix, Toveg, T'vritha, To Vrax: Bring in the Allegiance class.
    Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia, Ty'Vris, Tia Vex, Toi'Virth: Add Tier 6 KDF Carrier and Raider.
    Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var, Tevra, T'Vira, To'Vrak: Give us Asylums for Romulans.

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,176 Community Moderator
    edited April 2015
    I flew a Fleet Mogai before I got the Delta Pack. Loved that ship. Actually bumped her up to T5U too. Just been busy leveling the T6 Warbirds I got.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    The t5u worth the upgrade? Im kitting her with beams but not sure which, wat are you guys using?