Comments

• Options
    mackbolan01mackbolan01 Member Posts: 580 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    1 un-fleeted lvl 40 gorn tac....and probally will delete after hitting 50
  • Options
    tehbubbalootehbubbaloo Member Posts: 2,003 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    either people arent aware of what a kdf main is, or i reckon we are scraping the bottom of the barrel.
  • Options
    burstorionburstorion Member Posts: 1,750 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I play mainly on the kdf side, my feds and roms (kdf or otherwise) relegated to doffing mats and whatever drudgery is required

In that respect, I'd say I have 2,maybe 2 and a quarter mains (my fed I had to have to get access to go kdf is the quarter), my Ork in his speed of Plaid (tm) risa corvette and my torpedo spitting ferasan

As to my other kdf, they get a lot of play, but I don't consider them mains as they have yet to hit 60 and don't have the rep gear the mains do
  • Options
    majesticmsfcmajesticmsfc Member Posts: 1,401 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I have a total of 7 characters.
    • 1 Fed Tactical
    • 1 Fed engineer (she'd be deleted if not for the D'kora on her)
    • 1 Rom Tactical (KDF aligned)
    • 1 Rom Science (KDF aligned) will be deleted soon anyway
    • 2 KDF Engineers
    • 1 KDF Tactical

My mains and the only 2 I work on these days (due to the grind and alt unfriendliness of the game) are the KDF Tactical and 1 of the KDF Engineers. I want to change my 1st character the other KDF Engineer to a science but can't.
    Support the Game by Supporting the KDF, equality and uniqueness for all factions!
  • Options
    branmakmorrnbranmakmorrn Member Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    either people arent aware of what a kdf main is, or i reckon we are scraping the bottom of the barrel.

I have 14 Level 50-ish KDF toons spread out over two accounts.

Bran'Maak Morrn - Gorn - Lvl 50, Tac, Vo'Quv
    Bran'Mak Mornn - Gorn - Lvl 51, Tac, Vor'Cha
    Braan'Mak Morrn - Gorn - Lvl 50, Eng, Vo'Quv
    Bran'Makk Morrn - Gorn - Lvl 51, Eng, Negh'Var
    Brann'Mak Morrn - Gorn - Lvl 51, Sci, Varanus
    Bran'Mak Morrn - Gorn - Lvl 55, Sci, Vo'Quv
    Hsoj Elbon - Joined Trill - Lvl 50, Sci, Vo'Quv
    Admiral Taris - Alien - Lvl 50, Eng, Negh'Var
    Olos Nah - Nausicaan -Lvl 50, Tac, Hegh'Tah BoP
    Obisek - Alien - Lvl 51, Tac, B'rel BoP
    Melani Di'an - Orion - Lvl 51, Tac, B'rel BoP
    Terra Pattrick - Alien - Lvl 50, Tac, B'rel BoP
    Terra Paatrick - Alien - Lvl 51, Eng, B'rel BoP
    Terra Patrick - Alien - Lvl 51, Sci, B'rel BoP

Also worth noting that the Gorns are all the original models, not the newer ones.

Never seen an OG? (Original Gorn?) PM me and I'll invite you to my Bridge sometime.

When I last played regularly (right before the LoR release) they were all max level. Haven't played in a long time, but when I did, I played A LOT lol. I plan on getting them all back up to level cap eventually. Need to get some new ships for them, too (Eng in a B'rel? WTF was I thinking . . .).

I keep the Away teams all the same - Liberated Borg, Jem'Hadar, Breen, and Reman BO's.
    (sometimes I sub in a Ferasan)

Still have a few character slots being occupied by Federation Lt's that I plan to delete to roll a Ferasan, a Lethean, and an actual Klingon (finally). During Delta recruitment.

Anyways, does THAT count for being a "KDF Main?"
  • Options
    tehbubbalootehbubbaloo Member Posts: 2,003 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    ...Anyways, does THAT count for being a "KDF Main?"

it does.
    if you read the last few pages it should be pretty clear which posts my comment was addressing.
  • Options
    shpoksshpoks Member Posts: 6,967 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Also worth noting that the Gorns are all the original models, not the newer ones.

Hehe :) That's pretty awesome. :D
    I'm always happy when I see one of those around and people still having and using them, plus still being here.
    HQroeLu.jpg
  • Options
    darthkuribohdarthkuriboh Member Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    The main characters I play the most are Kogh, Klingon science officer.. Frow, Klingon Tactical, and Mipihoc, Nausicaan Engineer. My delta recruit will likely be either a Gorn or a Feresian with concentration on BoP tactics, and likely a tactical officer. I have one Fed and 2 Rommies that I do little to nothing with.

Time to get this going.