T'lilu SCI. / Dxxdavid TAK. / STO Inner Circle
    *** R.I.P. ***
  • Options
    reverseandereverseande Member Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    aetam1 wrote: »
    beer makes every game better

yes but you for sto you also need a bag over its head :D

plus no beer cuz I killed the bartender.
  • Options
    bwemobwemo Member Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited March 2015

I think we can forget the bag in lieu of these beauties.

Even Picard agrees.
  • Options
    bobs1111bobs1111 Member Posts: 471 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    bwemo wrote: »
    I think we can forget the bag in lieu of these beauties.

Even Picard agrees.

You have to admit the ERP was better in STO. Not that I mind the ERP over where we are.
  • Options
    bwemobwemo Member Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    The one on the far right represents the majority of rpers in that other game though. Quite frankly, I avoid cantinas at all costs....
  • Options
    omgrandalthoromgrandalthor Member Posts: 364 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    even drunk i still start running around esd jumping around....
  • Options
    aetam1aetam1 Member Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited March 2015

So you killed the bartender... whats stopping me from just looting the bar drinking everything for free now?

When I am done with this bar STO will be a great game again! I finally found the solution to pvp!

My stomach is clear and my mind is full of bacon!
  • Options
    mdwgardiner1701mdwgardiner1701 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    When you think about it.

Have fun kill bad guys.

horizon

As someone who's had their own personal issues with alcohol, I can see where you're coming from.

We all have hobbies, some are social and drinking with that can be fun. If STO is your hobby then great. You shouldn't need beer to enjoy what you say you enjoy.

Frankly, I spent too much time on STO drinking beer and clicking buttons. I'm sure many a person could attest to that. Though I miss all my old STO friends.
    Inner Circle / Special Circumstances
    Gardiner, Suval, Thran
    Korvak, Raketh, Xedar, Zidow
    Decis, Vesok
  • Options
    virusdancervirusdancer Member Posts: 18,687 Arc User
    edited March 2015

Lol, that made me think of this episode of Nip/Tuck...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS0Wk-oKoEk

...harshness, heh.
  • Options
    ninjaboy0ninjaboy0 Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited March 2015
  • Options
    bobosmrade1bobosmrade1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    ninjaboy0 wrote: »
    Beer + FAW = bonus damage.

Beer FAW
    Cave Troll vs Forum troll
    Know the difference
    It could save your life...
    rushatsi wrote: »
    pvp? whats dat?
    Pervert vs. Pervert!:eek:
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    ninjaboy0 wrote: »
    Beer + FAW = bonus damage.

Wouldn't it be more like Beer Splatter Volley? ;)
  • Options
    humblesheephumblesheep Member Posts: 423 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Beer is good for the game, wine for the forums.

You see a lot of it.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Beer is good for the game, wine for the forums.

You see a lot of it.

Wouldn't cheese go with the forums? ;)
  • Options
    humblesheephumblesheep Member Posts: 423 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    And crackers.

Now I'm feeling peckish.
  • Options
    usshannibalusshannibal Member Posts: 379 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    It's Damian the haxxor and womanizer! Breathtaking! It's fantastic to see you again. You and your pleasant nature have left behind a wide gap in our rows. Hope, you're doing well ;)

beer is definitely a decent perfomance enhancer in some situations and enables you to accomplish pure haxxory :P

If PvP cannot be even played in a sober condition anymore then the following trailer might be interesting for you as a good change aside from STO:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-4xHtCP1Yo

Hank who's recently decided to launch a music career in Turkey is going to return and join us too. He has given us his turkish word of honour xD

Perhaps Snoop Dog aka Snog will be in aswell but unfortunately he's busy playing single player games these days. :( Can't have that Damian! Don't you think the same way ?^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-=Hannibal - Inner Circle PvP-Department=-
    Hannibal's YouTube PvP-channel (under construction)
    More Inner Circle PvP-Action worth watching from: Hank, Mira Theng and Zimbilimbim
  • Options
    thishorizonthishorizon Member Posts: 1,158
    edited March 2015
    Hey Hannibal.

Yeah I'll be jumping into Elite soon. David sent me a link for a decent hotas you guys are using.

I'll be in touch soon.

And yeah....having a snog around would kick TRIBBLE.

Have fun kill bad guys.
  • Options
    lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Better? BETTER? Beer is what makes STO playable!
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.
  • Options
    snoge00fsnoge00f Member Posts: 1,812 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Hey Hannibal.

Yeah I'll be jumping into Elite soon. David sent me a link for a decent hotas you guys are using.

I'll be in touch soon.

Have fun kill bad guys.

Nice, man. Now we just need to get Hank's TRIBBLE in on it too. ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    ilhanskilhansk Member Posts: 620 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    snoge00f wrote: »
    Nice, man. Now we just need to get Hank's TRIBBLE in on it too. ;)

I needs a joystick :(

gimme
    Visit the Inner Circle YouTube Channel to watch some STO pew pew PVP action!

• Options
    edited March 2015
    Normally Hank does exclusively operate a multifunctional "Enjoystick" containing an integrated vibration function so that he is prepared for any situation while playing ED. :P
    Hey Hannibal.

I'll be in touch soon.

Have fun kill bad guys.

These are some stunning news buddy, looking forward to your presence among us anytime soon ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

More Inner Circle PvP-Action worth watching from: Hank, Mira Theng and Zimbilimbim
  • Options
    mikehunt2013mikehunt2013 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Normally Hank does exclusively operate a multifunctional "Enjoystick" containing an integrated vibration function so that he is prepared for any situation while playing ED. :P

These are some stunning news buddy, looking forward to your presence among us anytime soon ;)

What's funny is you think posting this here is shoving it in cryptic/pwe's face. You ever considered they don't care if you leave?
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    What's funny is you think posting this here is shoving it in cryptic/pwe's face. You ever considered they don't care if you leave?

Could you and your reply make sense please? You are completely misleading and misinterpreting with that sort of response which in turn is pretty contextless to my previous post. Quote one of my replies where it states that I'd try to diss Cryptic or where I'd have proclaimed leaving the game?

If I really wanted to ridicule Cryptic and their incompetent Dev team I would have used different kind of means and ways lol and unless all the self-esteemed PvP heroes and saviours suffering severely from attentiveness disorder or PvP Marvel heroes who have need to create multiple forum alts conducting monologues about themselves and preaching how awesome they used to be in early days of pvp: I've neither written things like "I quit-threads" nor did I announce publicly as I was about to distance myself from it. In fact I have been gone for roughly 4 months which was the time long before the today's posts ;)You may prove the opposite with quotes in case I would be wrong.

I was merely trying to re-establish the contact to good old and trusted friends like Damian and co. via the forums since it got disrupted after I hadn't logged into STO anymore. I haven't been successful in contacting him in TS or in steam yet so the last possibility were the forums itself but I guess I don't have the duty to give an account of my own actions to you, do I?

Not sure what to think about these forum alts that have desperately been trying and poorly failing to deride me for the last weeks. Somebody out there must be unimaginably mad at me for whatever reason :D

OMG I am getting persecuted by forum alts, I need help! Someone shall release me from my torment ;( nooooooooooo pls nooooooooo

Banter aside^^

Whoever you are (I am not willing to pretend Sherlock Holmes any longer and uncover your true identity behind these fake accounts) here's how you actually present yourself with your attempts of being "cool":
    Making fake accounts in order to communicate underhanded with other persons and deceiting individuals with the purpose to taunt or causing disputes among them doesn't just indicate how enormously tight and impenetrable your ****** must be but also how cowardly your character is because you are having no guts to interact with your real identity obviously.

You think that these kind of actions would make you stronger and more self-confident but in fact they only expose vulnerabilities and weaknesses of your own psyche.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Options
    edited March 2015
    HAHA you mad braaaa? Must be you almost had me thinking you are beameddown there. :) I can tell you I am not minimax. Ponder this maybe I just don't care and clearly the explanation you gave means you are in some ways desperate for validation otherwise you wouldn't waste your time with the wall of text. I didn't even bother reading it all :P The test for you now will be if you even bother responding to this or mention it in another post casually. If you do I win by default! Think about it!
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    HAHA you mad braaaa? Must be you almost had me thinking you are beameddown there. :) I can tell you I am not minimax. Ponder this maybe I just don't care and clearly the explanation you gave means you are in some ways desperate for validation otherwise you wouldn't waste your time with the wall of text. I didn't even bother reading it all :P The test for you now will be if you even bother responding to this or mention it in another post casually. If you do I win by default! Think about it!

These forums are full of coward hypocrites (like you) and senseless contradictions. Tell me if you really "don't care" then why the **** do you comment one of my posts in which I was conducting a dialogue with one of my old friends?
    You as a third person having an outside view of this convo should have given a flying **** about us talking to each other according to your perspective. I have neither mentioned a hint of you in this thread nor demanded you to chime in. So what was it that mentally forced you to intervene and mock in our talking nonetheless? Lack of attentiveness? minority complex? are you suffering from hyperactivity?

I cannot answer these question since i am not a psychological therapist. Fact is that you either are utterly ignorant or have some serious issues with your mind lol. Additionally your disingenous and underhanded behaviour can be interpreted as somebody who seems to be too afraid/cowardly to talk to me with his real face.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Options
    scurry5scurry5 Member Posts: 1,554 Arc User
    edited March 2015

Win what? There a contest or something I wasn't aware of? :P
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    scurry5 wrote: »
    Win what? There a contest or something I wasn't aware of? :P

Just a contest of the mind which clearly I have his under my control :P
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    I'd say a game nicknamed ED would take any joy out of the ol' joystick. ;)
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Just a contest of the mind which clearly I have his under my control :P

you are self-deluded.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]